Arbitration - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arbitration

Re: Arbitration

Quote Originally Posted by facepalm
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious
    Romero lied and got two good guys jammed up! Romero needs to strp up an admit he screwed up!
    Did you just type that? serious? HAHAHA Because you were there and you have proof? Yeah okay moron. Calling you retarded would be an insult children with special needs who actually show much more intelligence than you.

It's so amusing how people point fingers without even being involved a case nor have an ounce of proof of what they are saying. Your extremely low level intelligence just shines right through.

Um.. wow.
    I have a feeling Freddy's wife is the one who posted all this always defending him. She is the one with the balls, maybe she should get the job back for him.

Nope, that could not be further from the truth. LMAO.

CITIZEN X at your service, dipshit. :wink:

The PBA was kicking butt today

Quote Originally Posted by capit
    Quote Originally Posted by facepalm
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious
    Romero lied and got two good guys jammed up! Romero needs to strp up an admit he screwed up!
    Did you just type that? serious? HAHAHA Because you were there and you have proof? Yeah okay moron. Calling you retarded would be an insult children with special needs who actually show much more intelligence than you.

It's so amusing how people point fingers without even being involved a case nor have an ounce of proof of what they are saying. Your extremely low level intelligence just shines right through.

Um.. wow.
    I have a feeling Freddy's wife is the one who posted all this always defending him. She is the one with the balls, maybe she should get the job back for him.
    Balls??? She also has tremendo culo !!!! What a lucky guy(s) !!! :devil:

Personally, I AGAIN loved listening to merino not "recall" or "remember" anything. That guy is the most useless cop in the world. How can you spend almost a year investigating and you didn't reconstruct the accident or even go to the scene. How is that investigating???? but i'm sure happy, every time he throws that worthless, scumbag of a chief under the bus. LOL! He was there to "investigate freddy and jorge, the LT was to be handled administratively" and all of a sudden POW! they all get fired. LOL what a set up! Has anyone heard or did anyone go to the town hall meeting to bring mary back? Griselia said herself, you can't even get fired unless you have been reprimanded THREE times... none of these guys have even been reprimanded once. At least not the the Sgt or Lt.

I also enjoyed how all of a sudden captain kangaroo (Jack Young) thinks that now that he's a captain he is also a handwriting expert.... LOL these people are unbelievable. So let me get this straight jack-o you are certain and have proof that the insurance paper that was written out, was the LT's handwriting b/c "you've worked with him for 20 yrs and you know his handwriting" LOL seriously???? so you think that assumptions stand in court? you've been converted to the dark side by the rest of the command staff that apparently based this ENTIRE investigation on assumptions. that's what i call excellent police work.

you are all a bunch of losers.

the chief is a hypocrite... she goes around the station saying she feels so bad for all that has happened. She feels so bad she can't even sleep at night. Really Chief??? that's your excuse for looking like an old hag? You can't sleep at night b/c your a liar, you are incompetent, and your entire plan blew up in your face!!!!!

now you have to eat your words, retire the 2 senior officers with a nice little compensation package and you'll soon be seeing freddy around the station. All this mess for nothing. Embarrassing huh? yes it is! YOu should hear what your fellow chief collegues say about you. Can anyone say LAUGHING STOCK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The PBA was kicking butt today
    So what's the verdict, when are they back?

It's all in the arbitrator's hands at this point. Finger pointing on both sides should stop already. It brings nothing to constructive to the table now. What has been done has been done on both ends no matter what your opinion is.

Best wishes for those going through this-- whether directly or indirectly.

easy for you to say watcher12

you didn't get fired.
    you weren't set up to be sent to jail by your chief
    your career wasn't on the line
    your family wasn't affected.

what these 3 men and their families have been through in the past 2 years must be horrible.

so keep your opinion to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by bequiet

you didn't get fired.

what these 3 men and their families have been through in the past 2 years must be horrible.

First off, I'm totally with and have always have sided with the three officers because I know that they have been wronged. It only takes a bit of common sense to know know they were screwed. On that note, had you bothered reading any of my past posts and current post correctly you could tell. Pay better attention, ninny.

Too bad you didn't like that my best wishes comment was for those affected by this. It was not only directed to the 3 officers but to their family whom have had to withstand this nightmare over a stupid accident. Seriously...whom else would be affected poorly if not them? LMAO Further more, I stand by my comment that name calling back and forth is useless and counterproductive at this point.

As for my opinions...I can share them whenever I like and nor YOU or anyone else can't stop me. I'd like to see anyone try and stop me.

At your service as always,

CitizenX, AKA Watcher12, AKA Always LS and some other awesome titles. :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by bequiet

you didn't get fired.

Freddy's wife at it again. Sorry Honey bunney, when are you going to learn that your husband can't drive and is corrupt

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast