Arbitration
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arbitration

Arbitration

Ten more days and Romero goes to arbitration. Hey chief any last ditch effort to give him a good deal so this whole thing disappears? Chief just a heads up
    It's going to take alot of zeroes. Good luck Romero, and contrary to what the chief has been sayin arbitration is binding. No Griselia to bail you out this time. See you on the road soon.
    PS Beren an OIC that place really has hit rock bottom.

Re: Arbitration

Good Luck Romero!!! Cant wait to you back.

Baron as OIC is a joke! That guy is such a ZEROOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

With the transcripts of Lt's third world hearing in your hands it will be a no brainer for the arbitrator to know this was all a set up. The statements made under oath will return you to work with your name cleared and all of your back pay and benefits restored.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobrainer
    With the transcripts of Lt's third world hearing in your hands it will be a no brainer for the arbitrator to know this was all a set up. The statements made under oath will return you to work with your name cleared and all of your back pay and benefits restored.
    Let's go ahead and bring these officers back which clearly planted the accident on the other guy. It was never Romero's fault, the other guy violated his right of way, yeah right. Once corrupt, always corrupt.

shut the hell up hgte

the only corrupt people in that city is the mayor, the chief and all those useless people involved in TRYING to destroy these guys lives. please notice that i'm emphasizing TRYING b/c in reality these officers were done a HUGE favor. Medley is the most ghetto, ridiculous dept to work for when you have such an incompetent chief and command staff. the only competent person there was fired. opps! sorry he wasn't actually fired. he will be reinstated and then i hear he's retiring. moving on to bigger and better things than that crappy department. this was a blessing in disguise for these guys im sure. i'm glad they stuck it out and proved their innocense. believe me, mr. hgte, the city wouldn't be forking over all they are doing to avoid taking these guys to court if they new they were really "corrupt" as you like to say. if they were guilty, they would be more than happy to take them to court, but we all know the truth. don't talk if you didn't even go to the LT's appeal. If you would have, you would see how set up this was and how jealous and psycho that nasty old disgusting chief is. her incompetence and jealousy over this LT was coming out of her pores. she couldn't even contain it.

hey i agree with zip it.
    that chief has always been jeolous of the LT.

Hey you never know maybe she had a secret crush on him and he never gave that old fag hag the time of day....

are u kidding me, why would he. he's got a hot, younger wife now. that vieja never stood a chance. so what better way to get rid of her competition and non reciprocated crush.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Romero lied and got two good guys jammed up! Romero needs to strp up an admit he screwed up!

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious
    Romero lied and got two good guys jammed up! Romero needs to strp up an admit he screwed up!
    Did you just type that? serious? HAHAHA Because you were there and you have proof? Yeah okay moron. Calling you retarded would be an insult children with special needs who actually show much more intelligence than you.

It's so amusing how people point fingers without even being involved a case nor have an ounce of proof of what they are saying. Your extremely low level intelligence just shines right through.

Um.. wow.

It dose not matter what shit people talk or what the choose to assume is true. All that matters is that they get their jobs back and she is held accountable! Fredys arbitration should be this week. We stand behind you always! You dont have to look back you know who is there. Now chief you on the other hand? I hope at least artie is there cause no one else will be!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast