Reality
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reality

Reality

To all people who post on here.

The reality is, this is JUST a gossip website and ONLY a gossip website.

The majority of the public DOES NOT read this because they have no idea this exists nor do they care.

Obviously there are some disgruntled employees and ex-employees.

For the current employees, Internal Affairs knows who you are. The more you post, the more you go on their radar and you will be treated unequal. You did it to yourself. Just because your anonymous doesn't mean they aren't collecting IP addresses and having MIS research who the IP address belongs to.

To ex-employees, nothing that you say is going to change ANYTHING. Let it be and move on.

The only thing you guys are doing is gossiping in the open where everyone can see you and its only a select few people who continue the conversation.
    It shows that you 1. Have NO life 2. have nothing better else to do 3. enjoy stirring the pot.

To conclude this, you are liable for everything you say which, if you piss off the wrong person you can be sued for slander, defamation, and more!

So not only can you get in trouble at work, but you can also be civilly sued. Is that really what you want?

You can reply back with snide remarks because you are upset that I am correct, but I do not care. This is the last time I am visiting this website, so your talking to yourself.

Re: Reality

Oh NO! They're collecting IP addresses?? LOL...Blow Me ya moron.

Civilly sued? For what? Telling the truth.

no scare tactics will work nice try admin!

Whether you tell the "truth" or not, you can still be brought to court...Its done all the time! Username:voiceofReason is absolutely correct. I usually only read, but this time I am replying to a thread that is actually true and useful. :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Below
    Oh NO! They're collecting IP addresses?? LOL...Blow Me ya moron.

That sounded so gay! You wouldn't happen to have a purple motorcycle. :lol:

I just couldn't stop laughing :lol: :lol:

Maybe the sergent in economic crimes!

There have been so many transfers who is in economic crimes now?

A little purple creature named Snurkle

Quote Originally Posted by voiceofREASON
    For the current employees, Internal Affairs knows who you are. The more you post, the more you go on their radar and you will be treated unequal. You did it to yourself. Just because your anonymous doesn't mean they aren't collecting IP addresses and having MIS research who the IP address belongs to.
    I want to address what you typed here. No one is collecting IP address and no one in admin has access to that information. Several attempts have been made through the courts to acquire that information and all have be rejected. So there is no worry about that. Stop posting in an attempt to put fear into people to stop visiting and posting here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast