Raises - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Raises

Re: Raises

Only in Florida can they take 3% of your pay one year and then give it back the next and call it a raise!

Quote Originally Posted by take my money
    Only in Florida can they take 3% of your pay one year and then give it back the next and call it a raise!
    yeah, some of the tards on my squad are all psyched about the "reverse indian giving" raise that we got. they don't quite get what happened.

Governor has approved the raises in the budget

That is GREAT news about the raise!! If all you haters keep complaining then move onto another Department!! :cop:

That is GREAT news about the raise!! If all you haters keep complaining then move onto another Department!! ////

Get off your knees and open your eyes. People are leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees
    That is GREAT news about the raise!! If all you haters keep complaining then move onto another Department!! :cop:
    yeah guys. stop complaining. we are getting paid what we are worth now with this giant raise we just got. wake up artard.

Raise?! Bring your own supply of Vaseline or KY jelly. After the 2014 elections the politicians will increase the FRS contribution which will offset any raise over the 3% we are rumored to get. We will be lucky to break even over the next 2 years. We might have to take up poaching to put food on the table. Rotten dirty politicians.

I try and be optimistic. My primary job is road construction and security. I just work for FWC to have the truck with the emergency lights on top so I can do my primary job.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I try and be optimistic. My primary job is road construction and security. I just work for FWC to have the truck with the emergency lights on top so I can do my primary job.
    Well sonny, with my fundamental transformation of America, I intent to tax the living crap out of that income to pay for my hope and change.
    Sucker!

:cop: :cop: :mrgreen: :cop: :cop: :mrgreen: :cop: :cop:

Police and Detectives
    Median annual wages, May 2010

The median wage is the wage at which half the workers in an occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less. The lowest 10 percent earned less than $32,440, and the top 10 percent earned more than $88,870.

Police and Detectives $55,010
    Protective Service Occupations $36,660
    Total, All Occupations $33,840
    Note: All Occupations includes all occupations in the U.S. Economy.
    Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment Statistics

Thanks PBA, we've fallen so far behind that we'll never catch up. No wonder everyone seems to think I make $50K/year. Looks like most LEOs do.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast