Raises - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Raises

Re: Raises

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    you know this means we will not get another raise for at least 3 years now.
    Shut up idiot and enjoy that we got it. Think Positive!!

I didn't think there was any chance of getting any kind of raise this year. I'm blown away happy about it. When you add up my paychecks for the next 3 years (after the raise) and compare them to how much money I'd have made without this years raise, it amounts to thousands of dollars. I'm very pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyinmyheart
    I didn't think there was any chance of getting any kind of raise this year. I'm blown away happy about it. When you add up my paychecks for the next 3 years (after the raise) and compare them to how much money I'd have made without this years raise, it amounts to thousands of dollars. I'm very pleased.
    you could sell milk to the lactose intolerant. you should help rick scott with his campaign

You do know that now that you are getting a pay raise you are expected to work; right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Ricky
    You do know that now that you are getting a pay raise you are expected to work; right?
    WORK! Just get your water patrol and you will be alright that's all you've got to do. Truth be known.

[quote=water patrol officer]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bald Ricky":13hc6wtw
    WORK! Just get your water patrol and you will be alright that's all you've got to do. Truth be known.[/quote:13hc6wtw]

The truth is known!

:cop: :devil: :devil: :cop: :devil: :devil: :cop:

[quote=Gator bite][quote="water patrol officer":2qvw7pob]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bald Ricky":2qvw7pob
    WORK! Just get your water patrol and you will be alright that's all you've got to do. Truth be known.[/quote:2qvw7pob]

The truth is known!
    And your park hours!

:cop: :devil: :devil: :cop: :devil: :devil: :cop:[/quote:2qvw7pob]

Work ? Not the issue. You are now expected to wag your tails like good little puppies with a new bone and vote for the same people who have screwed you for the last seven years.
    Yes thats a good puppy , sit , beg, good boy.

He must be a single man, Ever since the merger and all the new people there is no organization like their used to be.

not sure why but i almost feel like the raise that we got was more of a slap in the face then if we didn't get one at all. i guess it has to do with the fact that you would think after all these years of nothing, we would get something a little more substantial. don't get me wrong, i will take the money

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast