OPERATION WHY-(wild)

OPERATION WHY-(wild)

We just caught a number of episodes of the TV series involving FWC officers (hurt my foot). I'm from Broward but own a home in the Keys. I know some of these folks- well.
    First I must ask does anyone who knows "Big Fat Pappa" really believe his crap but him ? He was a inter-coastal boy until sometime after 2000 and now he calls himself a Glades Lawman? He is a joke. He cites an airboater for careless for too fast in the grass! Are you kidding me? Next time you go drive levee roads to "hunt" pythons please leave the bagged ones at home.

The real question is how many Deer by means of gun and light cases has he made?- NONE! He does not know how or maybe is afraid.

After a beer (or two) I'll be back with the idiots in the Keys. Stay tuned.

Re: OPERATION WHY-(wild)

I know big papa. He's been around a long time. Maybe you are upset because you aren't on the show. My personal favorite is bean. That boy is good times I tell you what. I wish they would do an episode up here in Pensacola we got lots going on up here for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by rickytick
    I know big papa. He's been around a long time. Maybe you are upset because you aren't on the show. My personal favorite is bean. That boy is good times I tell you what. I wish they would do an episode up here in Pensacola we got lots going on up here for sure!!
    Correct, he has been around a long time. The fact is 99.9% of that time was hanging around the office with nose up someone's ..., cruising the inter-coastal, or hiding. His long history in the "Glades" is a total fabrication. You are correct about Bean- He's a hoot.

Boy that bean fella is sumtin else. I like watching the warden shows on Animal Planet. Being an old GFC fella it brings back memories before I had to do so much water patrol. I really wish we could get em up here in Pensacola. We got a boy up here that would put the ratings through the roof. He's a big ol' boy from Alabama.