Lt. Alfaro - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt. Alfaro

Re: Lt. Alfaro

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He's a piece of shit and he is a snake and corrupt mother ****er. He got fired for lying about the weapons and he loves to talk shit about administration. I'm glad that mother ****er got fired and you don't have shit on the new administration. Let me refresh your memory remember Mercado case guess who help plant the gun. The one and only Alfaro! Never did anything for the department but come to work and look at himself in the mirror.
    He was a real postalita.

Alfaro had a Napoleon complex. He bullied so many officers and treated them like garbage. You would see him at his desk with a ton of paperwork, but he was so lazy, that the only time he ever truly worked was during the Doral Golf Tournament. He did what ever Ricky Gomez or fat ass Trigo told him what to do.

What goes around comes around. Bye Bye Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye
    Alfaro had a Napoleon complex. He bullied so many officers and treated them like garbage. You would see him at his desk with a ton of paperwork, but he was so lazy, that the only time he ever truly worked was during the Doral Golf Tournament. He did what ever Ricky Gomez or fat ass Trigo told him what to do.

What goes around comes around. Bye Bye Napoleon
    Get on your knees, and I will give you my Napoleon. Gracia, Perez, Gula, Mulet, Gomez, Rodriguez, Fernandez, stop talking shit about everyone in the department.

Hey 4feet above, no one is talking shit about other officers. But Alfaro was a **** with a lot of us in Patrol. If you weren't part of his little circle, or if you dare speak or are friends with others that he didn't like, he treated you like dirt. So I have no sympathy for this guy losing his job, he was a ****. So Glad the Chief fired his munchkin ass.

Hey Alexis and all you other puppets posting here, why dont you seek out the truth. Doral never had any issues with any weapons, and all the weapons were properly maintained. The problem is that the "Lying ****" and the incompetent midget(Siglie) don't even know were the weapons were kept. Compare that to were they are being kept now. In an office closet in a building that is not even a police department, without cameras, alarm, or security locks. If you are so concerned why dont you seek the truth. The bottom line is that Blom the "Lying ****" and the midget are incompetent and malicious. They have to detroy the reputation of good men to survive. Isn't that what they did in the city.

"Cono the lies", You are speaking the truth brother/sister. This so called Chief and this so called Captain, who was never more than a sergeant in Miami, come in to our department, start coming to our roll calls and tell everyone how if everyone does their job, they wont lose it. Then they bring in some short viejo as a executive assistant and he literally is second in command and has never held rank in Miami. (Reminds me of trigo), Also preaching how they don't believe in "At Will", and wont fire anyone based on that. Total bullshit.

That Munchkin Siglie wont even look at you in the eyes. I don't know much about their reputation in Miami, only from what former Miami Officers tell me, but it wasn't good. They come in and whether you like them or not, (that's not the issue), they terminate four guys, and lets be honest for no reason. So, if they can do it to them, they wont hesitate to do it to us. Don't even think that they trust anyone outside their little circle. If you do, you're a fool.

Miami-Dade PD, will be opening up for employment soon. Those of us that can, should get the hell out of Doral and go to a real police department. This place is nuts.

Get off this site you unemployed loser. The department has been running great since the new chief sent you packing. We're actually allowed to do some police work and the baseless Complaints against our officers have gone way down since we got a guy that has an expertise in IA and public corruption. The place was an out of control circus before the new chief took over. Now it's 100% better although I still think that Preacher from the Hialeah crowd needs to go too.

I can tell you that I never signed for any of the guns I was issued when I was there and the rifles were stored at some civilians warehouse who has a questionable past with drugs. When Blom found out about it people started resigning. I think arrests should have been made.

Two things Little Rudy, first of all, I still work in Doral, second, wtf are you talking about, this place has gotten better?! You must be on some serious crack. I truly hope what happened to all those former cops that have been fired for no reason with the previous administration and this joke of administration, happens to you. I really hope it does. You have no idea what you're talking about. And if you're man enough to talk about it with me, I'm easy to find, just come to midnights.

You're not on midnights you Lying turd. You're one of the demoted losers that got what he deserved. This place is soooo much better without you and your silly arse unemployed pals. Go find someplace else to spread your hate. We ain't having it here you clown.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast