MARINE UNIT

Thread: MARINE UNIT

MARINE UNIT

Where o where did this thread go?

Oh I get it!

It has been eliminated just like the good people that worked on the Marine Unit.

I'll leave you with this - Charlotte County has one of the largest coastlines in the state of Fl. We had the smallest Marine Unit...... If I were going to smuggle........this would be a perfect storm.

Re: MARINE UNIT

Quote Originally Posted by IKNOWCHARLOTTE
    Where o where did this thread go?

Oh I get it!

It has been eliminated just like the good people that worked on the Marine Unit.

I'll leave you with this - Charlotte County has one of the largest coastlines in the state of Fl. We had the smallest Marine Unit...... If I were going to smuggle........this would be a perfect storm.
    Better get the smuggling done before the two new guys get into the unit. They are good, hard working cops that will earn their paycheck. Gone are the days of burning fuel up and down the ICW while smiling and waiving like beauty queens in a parade. :lol:

Only one person on the unit was "eliminated." Probably do to the truth of his nickname. One left for personal reasons that aren't the topic of a public forum, the other left thinking he might get promoted.

I removed the thread due to being way past the line on TOU violations and I was unable to clean it up to fit. Now knowing that, keep it with in the TOU. Also the other thread that was deleted, that poster was banned 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    I removed the thread due to being way past the line on TOU violations and I was unable to clean it up to fit. Now knowing that, keep it with in the TOU. Also the other thread that was deleted, that poster was banned 7 days.
    Thats is stupid... must be partial to admin

No I am not and if you read my posts on this board for several years, you would know that. I do not take sides and have more pressing issues to deal with. Also you must not have read the threads that were deleted or you would know what I was talking about. Should you have any questions as to the TOU on this board please read this link here http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=90296