Deputy chief candidates
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Re: Deputy chief candidates

"Loyal" We all know what that is code word for!

Gosh.....I can't wait to find out who will be appointed........clearly, there's no favorites!

Yes sir loyal seems to be dipinos favorite word. Its funny but of all the words she could have used to describe the d/c she chooses loyal. Not trustworthy, committed, experienced, ethical, has integrity, or is honest.........but loyal. She is so insecure that the primary trait she wants her d/c to have is loyalty. Hey chief here is a clue......do your job the right way and loyalty will follow. Just like respect, it has to be earned. What are you so worried about????

I feel so bad for my SPD brothers good luck SPD has lost it :? This chief is making you all look bad :devil: :cop: :devil:

Cool Re: Deputy chief candidates

I tried to tell you way before this article that Lt Moyer was the chosen one. His name was brought up to Personnel soon after Bernie started here. Sorry to be the Spoiler, I do feel for you all!

Jim Murray,

Milton did not get you fired as a Lieutenant. It was your own immature stupidity. Stalking him and trash talking him is making you look ever more immature dude. Milton left with almost 75 other command staff because the new moron sheriff got elected. Milton was the best boss ever and was probably the next Colonel. So stop your stupidity and being immature.

Thanks for your feelings about yourself Milton. I hope SPD realizes differently.

I'm not sure which local candidate is the best, Sutton or Carter.....I probably could support either of them. However, there is a history some personality issues and things with Sutton. Either way I strongly believe that the DP should be one of the locals. This COP needs all the help she can get. And having someone that has history with the department and knows the troops would be better than any outsider they can bring in. It would also, at least a little, her the COP image, if she can promote one of our own.
    It just makes sense........Hello Mr. City Manager......are you listening...grow a set and tell her she has to hire one of us.......

I can't even believe ****** from Broward SO is a finalist. Does not say much for your selection process. On the other hand, I know over 1000 deputies in palm beach who be be very happy if Sarasota hires him. From Det to Chief! Scary

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast