Chief Tokajer - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chief Tokajer

Re: Chief Tokajer

Leave the guy alone. I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by RandAnn
    MOD, it is well known that Tokajer has a very sketchy past as a law enforcement officer and that is public record. The mayor of Holmes Beach saw fit to look over a very well qualified candidate with no skeletons and he picked this man. Since we have no board here HBPD needs to sometimes vent here, especially because he came from BPD. If you are going to take posts like this down, please explain the violation.
    No violation but its BPD message board, you may not have one but you can sign up for one. Don't blame us because your mayor picked him. BPD had no say in the hiring of your new chief. We will feel for you but if you want answers go see your mayor. It seems the only person who wanted him hired is your mayor. Election time I would remind him why he can no longer be your mayor. Good luck.

Like it or not he is coming back to BTown as Chief he just needed some experience!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Like it or not he is coming back to BTown as Chief he just needed some experience!!
    Not happening, he will never be back to BPD as chief,meter maid or crossing guard. No politician other than your mayor wants to open up the can of that stink. I am all about 2nd chances, but this guy has a history (public record) that reads like a rap sheet. Poston would never hire him here, and were Rads to leave he has ample qualified candidates. He is very happy with Rads and he knows what a PR disaster that would be. The newspaper is interviewing people about Tokajer now for some kind of story.

Unless he has done something since 96 it's not going be new news to anyone so go away dummy!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Unless he has done something since 96 it's not going be new news to anyone so go away dummy!
    Read the record Plato, it's 50 years in the books and it can and will be a subject to scrutiny at any time. Go back to your spot under the bridge :roll:

Rads made him a deputy chief! Doesn't say to much for him. He needs to go now

Same ole BS, he will be back at BPD mark my words!

Can some one please explain why our IA, LT endorsed, I Am Blessed for that Chief position. That person has been here for a long time and knew all the crazy stuff that went on here at BPD with I Am Blessed. Holmes Beach officers should thank that person for the mess their in. Nobody can be that blind and not see the stuff I Am Blessed did. Pure Craziness.... In my book... posting.php?mode=reply&f=35&t=148106#

Quote Originally Posted by BillyTheKid
    Can some one please explain why our IA, LT endorsed, I Am Blessed for that Chief position. That person has been here for a long time and knew all the crazy stuff that went on here at BPD with I Am Blessed. Holmes Beach officers should thank that person for the mess their in. Nobody can be that blind and not see the stuff I Am Blessed did. Pure Craziness.... In my book... posting.php?mode=reply&f=35&t=148106#

Don't worry as I am blessed has a fiscal budget due well about overdue now and cant support his deficit in excessive spending. If one would have to guess I am blessed is all but already on his way out the door.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast