James Rooney Shooting - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: James Rooney Shooting

I'm not sure where all of you are getting your facts or proof that James Rooney is a liar. If you have actual proof then show me, I'd love to see it. If there's proof then ill accept that and move on. But if you're going off rumors and things you've heard then that can't be believed 100%. People make stuff up everyday. If you're a friend of this officer and your stating he tells stories about his personal life that's different as well. Everyone tells stories and lies at some point. I guess what I'm saying is its different to tell lies about your personal life than to tell lies about things that are work related. If everyone based their opinion of people off of one or two petty lies then everyone is a liar and can't be trusted. So where is your proof? I'm waiting.. Prove me wrong, now is your chance.

But But But...I heard from a friend from a friend from a friend..oldie is some pansy ass whiner who is probably related to the dirtbag that was shot. Bottom line is that this idiot thinks they're going to get "justice" from posting on a blog and slurring an officer. I would bet that every time oldie posts he/she has an nutt thinking they "got one by" on CPD.

"Guest" your posts never make any sense. Just stop, you're not making a valid or understandable arguement for either side.

Quote Originally Posted by Clermont101
    "Guest" your posts never make any sense. Just stop, you're not making a valid or understandable arguement for either side.
    How many screen names can you make up guy??? Oh wait, you're not the same person right? :lol:

I heard officer Rooney was involved in an incident off duty recently and that an individual was transported to the hospital. I wonder what happened, we all know we'll never know the truth about this one either, especially sense it involved officer "lie a lot"

Does anyone out there have any information on this? All I know is that there was an altercation involving Rooney and a citizen in the officers apartment complex and the citizen was transported to the hospital.

As a citizen of clermont we have a right to know what our officers are involved in

Talking about a big ole cry baby! Oh poor poor JR always thinking it's all about him and everyone is out to get him. Hummm.....I see a problem with this. You think you are never wrong. Don't you know cops are suppose to be tough, no wonder you are not respected by the residents of Clermont. It's really a shame you bring so much disgrace to a wonderful city and an awesome police department. JR you really should seek professional help. :?: Well, although I don't know what happened with this latest ordeal but one thing is for sure and thank God for this "he didn't shoot at anyone and no one died, again THANK YOU GOD!"

Here we go again. Now there are two more internal investigations involving James Rooney. What the heck is going on in Clermont? It seems as if Rooney is in the news at least once a month in regards to questionable instances. First…it was Steve Graham out to get him in retaliation. Then he and his wife stand outside the Clermont city council spouting “corruption” because he is getting a raw deal. OK…you won Rooney. You got Graham out. You got what you wanted. You and other questionable cops got rid of him and got what you wanted. A new chief. Now Broadway is the chief of police. Now I guess he is retaliating against you. For what reason? What can he gain? I thought he was your knight in shining armor come to right all the slights against you. Well now you’re saying Broadway is out to get you. Isn’t he the final say on your reports of service? I can only guess (now I may be wrong and would appreciate being told if I am) that not only your supervisor but the chief must approve all reviews. Rooney has it ever occurred to you that you just suck at your job? Let’s just go over a few of the things you have been involved in:

1. Providing false and/or altered information in order to get pay you didn’t deserve. You were arrested for that one right? What were the charges? Felony forgery, felony for uttering a forged instrument, felony official mischief and finally felony warrant for petit theft. That was in 2005.

2. Filed false complaints to FDLE in regards to Steve Graham. 2009
    3. Claiming retaliation by Steve Graham. 2010

4. Involved in outright lies in regards to a shooting of a Clermont citizen. December 2012.

5. Involved in a physical altercation with a Clermont citizen where the citizen was injured to the point of requiring transfer to hospital for his injury. July 2013

6. Claiming retaliation by your supervisor and I can only assume Chief Broadway in July 2013.

Ok I will admit that he seems to slink out of every situation. All I think about when I hear Rooney’s name is an old saying my mom used to say “Where there is smoke there is fire!” I don’t think anyone would say that Rooney hasn’t been shrouded in smoke for many years. I have never seen one police officer involved in so many issues. Rooney you always want to blame someone else. You always point the finger at anyone but you. It is always someone “out to get you”. The truth is you did provide false information for financial gain at work. The truth is you were found to have filed false complaints to FDLE. The truth is you did lie about the incident at the park where the “suspect” was found dead. Now I can’t say what is going to happen with the assault you committed this month. I can’t wait to find out whose fault that was. And all I can say in regards to your new complaints of retaliation is, watch out Broadway. Whiney Rooney is coming after you now. The whole world is out to get Rooney. You know what James? May I suggest that you bring all your issues on yourself? It’s nobody’s fault except yours. You are a below average cop who is only still employed because police department employees and the City Council of Clermont is scared of you and your attorney. One day I hope they grow a pair and put you where you belong which is on the unemployment line with the other below par officers. It might not even have to be the city council or the police department who hands you the justice you deserve. From what the news and papers are reporting it might just be the District Attorney who takes you off the force. Oh that’s right he District Attorney is now out to get you. Poor whiney baby. Go home and climb into your wife’s arms and cry some more. That is the only thing you seem to be any good at.

I sat here reading all these I noticed that most have realized rooney likes to lie. Here's a couple facts for you....the kid that was smoking a blunt....nothing more than a black and mild. Toxicology screen negative. This kid commits suicide according to reports....with 52 officers in the area he takes his socks off placing them to the lower right leg area but in evidence they have one sock......hmmmmm yup let me take my socks off before I kill myself. Where is the other sock? Did the police department ever release the information that they had a letter thatbhe wrote before he left for the park that if anything happens to him look at a certain male subject. He was in fear that something was going to happen. I'm going to take a disposable camera with me so I can take pictures of this....no pictures were ever taken. I wish there was one decent honest cop, investigator that would look into this case the way it needs to be. No matter what people think about the person they portrayed on tv he still was a human being with a family and a son who loved him unconditionially.everyone makes mistakes in life it doesn't mean he should be treated like he doesn't matter. Maybe one of you in your spare time could help get to the truth speak for the one who can't speak because he's dead.

I sat here reading all these I noticed that most have realized rooney likes to lie. Here's a couple facts for you....the kid that was smoking a blunt....nothing more than a black and mild. Toxicology screen negative. This kid commits suicide according to reports....with 52 officers in the area he takes his socks off placing them to the lower right leg area but in evidence they have one sock......hmmmmm yup let me take my socks off before I kill myself. Where is the other sock? Did the police department ever release the information that they had a letter thatbhe wrote before he left for the park that if anything happens to him look at a certain male subject. He was in fear that something was going to happen. I'm going to take a disposable camera with me so I can take pictures of this....no pictures were ever taken. I wish there was one decent honest cop, investigator that would look into this case the way it needs to be. No matter what people think about the person they portrayed on tv he still was a human being with a family and a son who loved him unconditionially.everyone makes mistakes in life it doesn't mean he should be treated like he doesn't matter. Maybe one of you in your spare time could help get to the truth speak for the one who can't speak because he's dead.

Considering James Rooney has been apart of multiple internal investigations and is now a well know liar I think that a lot of his arrests need to be looked into. Who knows how many of those reports he lied or made stuff up. Not to mention he worked for the lake county sherrifs office drug unit for a few years, I wonder what kind of shady things he did then. Something needs to be done, theres no reason for an "officer" (if you can even call him that anymore) like him to be working for any police department anymore.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast