OMC's Vote of Confidence - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: OMC's Vote of Confidence

IS IT TRUE THAT THERE WILL BE AN ARREST IN THIS CASE OMC

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    IS IT TRUE THAT THERE WILL BE AN ARREST IN THIS CASE OMC
    No! But should the Ethics Commission find OMC guilty of ethical charges, that may be cause for termination.

Wow! I just found out that Miami Beach Police Department offered us a chance to work some off-duty jobs over Memorial Day weekend again. But, Fat Man denied it again. I guess Fat Man still doesn't understand that a lot of us struggle to pay bills and that money would have come in handy. No off-duty jobs and no overtime allowed so that Fat Man can make his bonus at the end of the year. Thanks Fat Man. No confidence!

Thank you Miami Beach, for the offer. Hopefully you understand and will offer again when we have a real Chief who understands our issues and does not just take care of himself.

STOP CRYING YOU ARE LUCKY YOU HAVE A JOB AND THAT YOU ARE NOT HOMELESS. WITH YOUR GED, YOU SHOULD BE OUT THERE SWEEPING THE STREETS.

Wow... That's the best you can do. I guess the truth hurt FATMAN. The only one here with a GED is you. Stop playing because we know. I would apply to sweep streets but I don't want to work with FATMAN again at his next job.

WHY ARE YOUR POLICE OFFICERS WASTING TAX PAYERS MONEY BY WASTING GAS WHEN YOU LEAVE THE MOTOR RUNNING AND YOUR POLICE CRUISERS ARE LEFT ON.

NOT ONLY ARE YOU WASTING GAS AND MONEY BUT YOU ARE HURTING THE ENVIRONMENT. AND STOP SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT THE MAYOR, EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE.

Quote Originally Posted by Fermin
    I vote total confidence for the chief. All he has done has been bring you all more equipment and money. He is a great leader and everyone loves him except the crazies in city hall. You all should be happy Ken Harms is not running this joint. If he was he would figure out who all of you were and put you in your place. :evil:

That was Ana B on the way to get her nails done!

I'm not an officer in South Miami, but, are you serious? Do you know:
    1. How hot, humid and debilitating this weather is? Ever heard of dehydration? Heat stroke?
    2. What police officers must wear?
    - Dark navy blue polyester uniform with several pounds of gear - and, if they value their life, and I hope they do, an intolerably unbreathable ballistics vest.
    3. Every patrol officer in tropical climates runs the vehicle with A/C while idling.
    4. You want them idling in their patrol car while doing reports or whatever they're doing that results in their being stationary. Would you rather they go to the station to cool off - reducing visibility, etc...?
    5. You want officers to be healthy, safe, comfortable, happy, unstressed and treated as best as possible because you want to attract and maintain the cream of the crop for your very desirable city.
    6. Why don't you pass an ordinance that requires all residents and people passing through the City to drive "green" cars and/or turn them off at every red light or any other time they stop (excluding police)?
    7. You want your officers in updated, safe and properly equipped vehicles so that can effectively respond to save lives, protect life and property and reduce liability.
    8. Do some research on the risk and benefit of having them turn off the vehicle while idling. How much would the death or permanent brain damage due to heat stroke cost the city? Is it worth the few bucks of savings? Is it worth $1,000 in savings? How about $100,000? What's your number?

"Saying 'bad things' about the Mayor? OOOOH, that should be stopped. The Mayor knew people were going to say bad things about him when he got elected. Same as anyone who gets elected. Have you watched TV lately? Do you think modern politicians or public figures don't expect 'bad things' to be said about them?

Focus on something serious next time - and, think before you write.

Your police officers need support - not this B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by elmago
    Do you guys have an officer there by the name of Morejon? He looks just like Ellen Degeneres. I had to do a double take the other day.
    FOR YOUR INFO. MOREJON IS A DEPUTY IN BSO

Umm We have a morejon in South Miami Police Dept. too. I wouldnt say he looks like Ellen Degeneres tho...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast