OMC's Vote of Confidence - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: OMC's Vote of Confidence

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Evidently, it has! What can I say, with all these Cubans around me constantly screwing up the English language? This was a real PD back in the good old days.
    Wow, it seems like both of you have been under OMC way too long. Just walk towards the light and listen closely to the train. It is going to run you both over. HAhaha. That train has three big letters painted on the side. O.M.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Arrow Re: OMC's Vote of Confidence

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Evidently, it has! What can I say, with all these Cubans around me constantly screwing up the English language? This was a real PD back in the good old days.
    Wow, it seems like both of you have been under OMC way too long. Just walk towards the light and listen closely to the train. It is going to run you both over. HAhaha. That train has three big letters painted on the side. O.M.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    Iguess yo mama been under OMC tooooo long too... :snicker:
    She pulled a phew Trains too! Longer than the South Miami Metrorail :cop:

Do you guys have an officer there by the name of Morejon? He looks just like Ellen Degeneres. I had to do a double take the other day.

I vote total confidence for the chief. All he has done has been bring you all more equipment and money. He is a great leader and everyone loves him except the crazies in city hall. You all should be happy Ken Harms is not running this joint. If he was he would figure out who all of you were and put you in your place. :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Fermin
    I vote total confidence for the chief. All he has done has been bring you all more equipment and money. He is a great leader and everyone loves him except the crazies in city hall. You all should be happy Ken Harms is not running this joint. If he was he would figure out who all of you were and put you in your place. :evil:
    Are you freaking kidding me dude? WTF is wrong with you? In what universe are you living in?

Lightbulb Re: OMC's Vote of Confidence

Quote Originally Posted by elmago
    Do you guys have an officer there by the name of Morejon? He looks just like Ellen Degeneres. I had to do a double take the other day.
    And it's funny that my girl looks like Portia deRossi, but your's looks like Sharon McCain :devil:

OMC and Harms. Corrupt ego maniacs

Thanks for your vote Lopez. the rest of us vote no.

And OMC is still here and will be here for as long as he wants. He cannot be touched!

Oh yeah? Read this intellectually vacuous one!

http://thestrawbuyer.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast