OMC's Vote of Confidence
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unhappy OMC's Vote of Confidence

I see a lot of meaningless writing on this board. It is good to vent though, however, once in a while I will read things that just harm people’s reputation and really have no substance. Ironically, I just finished reading that OMC and Ken Harms are the best choices for SMPD. Well let’s take a quick poll and see what the guys from inside SMPD say. I ask the outside members to please refrain and really hold back from intervening. I know how tempting such a question can be especially given these two characters’ reputation.

The next thing I pose, is an actual vote of confidence. A real one! Let the numbers speak for themselves. No propaganda, no politics, just the facts.

Re: OMC's Vote of Confidence

This will never give a realistic count of confidence as most know that the administration might determine who made the posts and retaliate against those that indicate a lack of confidence.

The only confidence vote with merit and weight, will be one taken by South Miami elected officials. A four to one result would be a significant majority against OMC and a loud message to the manager to fire the police chief. Sadly, the wily OMC finagled a contract that will put the city in a financial predicament should he be fired. Unless, cause is demonstrated, OMC and his minions will be with you until the contract expires and it is not renewed. Patience, time is inexorable and OMC too shall pass.

Post Re: OMC's Vote of Confidence

Hmmmm.......I really do not care what the exiting administration does or attempts to do. If they mess with me for practicing my first amendment, they will have costly consequences.

I vote no confidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

I have no confidence in Martinez' leadership or in his management skills. They are both poor. How did he even get the job as a chief of police, it is beyond me. The guy was never even a police supervisor. How did he even qualify the first time? I guess what they say about who you know and not what you know is true.

No leadership, no management, no fairness NO CONFIDENCE

I VOTE NO CONFIDENCE.......

If it were not for the great south miami officers, detectives, dispatchers and sergeants this place would not be successful. That is something that omc and his entire command staff forgot a long time ago. And, i could care less what the mayor and 2 commissioners that don't know the first thing about police work have to say. Everyone know what motivated the mayor and his two mindless buddies to vote.
    Because of their poor managment skills, their lack in motivating and acknowledging their officers great achievments, i vote no confidence in any of them. That includes the mayor and his two followers. Omc said, when he started, he was going to teach us. Im happy to say we didn't learn from him. Our work is the same it has always been, just command staff taking credit for it.

Quote Originally Posted by guestpo
    If it were not for the great south miami officers, detectives, dispatchers and sergeants this place would not be successful. That is something that omc and his entire command staff forgot a long time ago. And, i could care less what the mayor and 2 commissioners that don't know the first thing about police work have to say. Everyone know what motivated the mayor and his two mindless buddies to vote.
    Because of their poor managment skills, their lack in motivating and acknowledging their officers great achievments, i vote no confidence in any of them. That includes the mayor and his two followers. Omc said, when he started, he was going to teach us. Im happy to say we didn't learn from him. Our work is the same it has always been, just command staff taking credit for it.
    Wow, its seems like you picked up OMC's writting skills though. LOL!!!!!!!

Lightbulb Re: OMC's Vote of Confidence

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guestpo
    Wow, its seems like you picked up OMC's writting skills though. LOL!!!!!!!
    It must have rubbed off on you...Only One T in Writing ...OOPS!!! :devil:

Evidently, it has! What can I say, with all these Cubans around me constantly screwing up the English language? This was a real PD back in the good old days.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast