Officer Safety - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Officer Safety

Re: Officer Safety

Sorry NB, not malcontent enough to get on regularly so forgive the late reply. My post wasn't about your UCR comment and I am a registered republican. I know reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit, perhaps that why you were relegated to such a pitiful career here. I was laughing at the fallacy of a retired person spending so much time on a site talking about a place they claim to be so glad to be away from. Never mentioned UCR, I could care less and not even saying I disagree with your analysis.

I really loved your "Thurston Howell" routine with all of your many properties! My my, just how to find the time to come here and post with your financial prowess?

Re: Officer Safety

Quote Originally Posted by Guestly
    Sorry NB, not malcontent enough to get on regularly so forgive the late reply. My post wasn't about your UCR comment and I am a registered republican. I know reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit, perhaps that why you were relegated to such a pitiful career here. I was laughing at the fallacy of a retired person spending so much time on a site talking about a place they claim to be so glad to be away from. Never mentioned UCR, I could care less and not even saying I disagree with your analysis.

I really loved your "Thurston Howell" routine with all of your many properties! My my, just how to find the time to come here and post with your financial prowess?
    Actually 3 of the 4 places I own in Hillsborough county are in the process of being sold as I type. Haven't decided if I'm going to keep the fourth place or not. Would prefer to sell it as well but it is paid off and I unfortunately have some family medical issues that are keeping me tied to the area. Believe me, I would rather leave the cesspool that is Hillsborough County behind and never return but I can't do that right away.

Pitiful career you say, yeah ok, that is why I spent many years on a specialty team as well as several fun and interesting assignments with the HCSO. The HCSO is a great agency full of outstanding personnel with only a few knuckheads. Unfortunately, most of the knuckheads are in charge.

You and the HCSO can count crimes via UCR however you so desire to make the numbers do what you want them to do. I could in all honesty care less how crime is counted these days. My only concern with the lowered numbers is that it affects the numbers of patrol deputies on the street which may result in someone being injured or killed in the line of duty due to no available or close backup unit. That should concern you as well.

Now as far as Gilligan's Island goes... that show was the shit!! One more thing. Mary Ann was way hotter than Ginger! :wink:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234