New Chief of Police Suarez - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: New Chief of Police Suarez

Ralph boy see your miami Biatch got himself a new ugly blue car, that he went and installed the illegal tints on. Is that so he ride you all around in secret with want to be mayor Francis. Good luck with that.

Can't let the females top you biatch

Where to today ralphie can you stay in Miami Gardens instead of miami you no longer work there.

It has been decided that you can no longer be called radar ralph your new code name will be "Chapstick" you azz kisser

That guy has to be the biggest ball licker to wear a badge. He'll do anything to get rank. What a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Can someone please buy him some breath mints or tic tacs to cover that azz and ball breath. Come on pink power rangers your brother needs you help.

I have been asked if Ralph was a decorated member of the MPD SIS unit. In fact he was a leader there and one of the top people in the Special Idiots Section. He used his postion to learn the fine art of azz kissing and sucking to try and get a head. He failed here and will fail there, I believe he is the only one left that hasnt moved up the chain. To bad to sad but we dont want you back either.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I have been asked if Ralph was a decorated member of the MPD SIS unit. In fact he was a leader there and one of the top people in the Special Idiots Section. He used his postion to learn the fine art of azz kissing and sucking to try and get a head. He failed here and will fail there, I believe he is the only one left that hasnt moved up the chain. To bad to sad but we dont want you back either.
    Ralph has always been a kiss ass as well as a backstabber.

A look at Ralph's desk top calander for this week
    5/13 Francis Election
    5/14 Francis Election
    5/15 Francis Election
    5/16 Go by office sign paper Then Francis Election

Pepe the car is black not blue.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast