New Chief of Police Suarez - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: New Chief of Police Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Ralph, pepe G is writing all this stuff, he accidentally left the computer open. Heads up
    No I am not this pepe g guy who ever that is if he works there easy to check his computer. I am watching all the Francis people and like to know how an on duty captain can have lunch in the gables with a miami mayor candidate trying to suck up some unions support. Your dear captain is a piece of garbage trying to become a chief. Think your staff already realize what a zero he really is

I hear the resturant had to tack on a 20% mark up on the bill for Slime clean up after the lunch.

Ralph, pepe G is writing all this stuff, he accidentally left the computer open. Heads up
    No you got it backwards Raplh just left his legs open.

Good morning radar Ralph hope you sleep well and you didn't keep sliding out of bed with the slime you behind. Louie's watching you.

Good morning radar Ralph hope you sleep well and you didn't keep sliding out of bed with the slime you behind. Louie's watching you.
    But Pepe is also watching

But Pepe is also watching
    The more that he watched the more he will screw up (I know hard to believe)

Francis fell further behind the eight ball after Thursday commission meeting with the unions waayyyyyyyyy behind. They may support him from toilet bowl cleaner.

Pepe stop it already . Remember your wife works for the city

See you dont know much do you she works for a real union she is the benefits manager and runs the FOP health insurance not the city. So Ralph have you sunk anything but yourself lately and Francis hopes for union endorsments. Go have lunch with your ring buddy.

Ralph you need to watch whats going on inside your own home front first you maybe looking in from the outside soon.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast