Top 5 Cops in Boynton

Top 5 Cops in Boynton

Rate the top 5 cops in Boynton. Who are they?

Re: Top 5 Cops in Boynton

Here's my list of Top 5 Boynton Beach police officers, in alphabetical order. They make me proud of my city's police department.

Arco
    Britto
    Coffey
    Lindsey
    Mulcahy

You can probably soon replace this winners with these corrupt morons
    Ranzie
    Sheridan
    Wessendorf
    Weir

And tying for 5th
    Immler
    Katz
    Gitto
    Briganti

But wait...these fine officers must also be considered. :lol:

Broberg
    Lagor
    Kellman
    C.Harris
    Maiorino
    Rodrigues
    Crawford
    Sohn
    Ryan
    Martens
    Mulheisen
    Griswold
    Hanning
    Murphy

Considering each individuals unique contribution, it's tough to choose only 5 from the group of hero's named thus far...

Looks like these idiots that posted couldn't understand the question. :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by weneedhelp3
    Ranzie
    Sheridan
    Wessendorf
    Weir

And tying for 5th
    Immler
    Katz
    Gitto
    Briganti

I see these names and I think complete losers, some of these Sgts can't find a clue even if you gave it to them, Wessendork for one.

Quote Originally Posted by weneedhelp3
    Ranzie
    Sheridan
    Wessendorf
    Weir

And tying for 5th
    Immler
    Katz
    Gitto
    Briganti

Unregistered
    Who ever worked with Britto and knew his character, knew the man he was. He did his best every single day and motivated everyone around him. He did not become officer of the year for Boynton Beach in 2010 and Officer of the Year for the whole Palm Beach county for no reason.

It is easy to judge when you do not know someone. The press is a mess. Britto is and always was a good man. His mistake was to leave back what can you say when you are accused of a crime you didn't deserve to be.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who ever worked with Britto and knew his character, knew the man he was. He did his best every single day and motivated everyone around him. He did not become officer of the year for Boynton Beach in 2010 and Officer of the Year for the whole Palm Beach county for no reason.

It is easy to judge when you do not know someone. The press is a mess. Britto is and always was a good man. His mistake was to leave back what can you say when you are accused of a crime you didn't deserve to be.

The press didn't charge him with multiple felonies; the U.S. Attorney's Office did. And as for his character? You've got to be ****ing kidding me. This is a guy who let his mother go to prison for him. Let me say that again: Let his mother....go to jail...for him. That says all that needs to be said about his character. **** that guy. And as for being a "good man", you're wrong on both counts. Any "man" who would let his elderly mother go to federal prison is not a man.