A Turner County Sheriffs Office Sgt, GA, pulls a lady for 65 in a 40. He askes where are you going that you need to be there that quickly? She says she is late to work. The Sgt asks what she does. she explains that she works for a proctologist office. He askes what she does. She explains that she is in charge of prep and she has to dialate the anus. The Sgt is amazed and asks how big they get. She says 6 feet. He asks what do you do with a 6 foot anus? She replies give him a LIDAR and let him do traffic.

Why do most cops have red and blue lights? that way the cop knows which side of the car to get into. It gets confusing with a 2 man unit- especially K-9.

A lady gets pulled over and the TCSO Sgt says "Do you know why I pulled you over?" The lady responds that it must be to sell a ticket to the policemens ball. The Sgt, a little irate, states Maam TCSO doesn't have balls anymore. She says exactly.

A Turner County Sheriffs Officer , Geoergia, is visiting a Hillsborough County, Fl deputy for K-9 training. The TCSO Sgt is watching as the K-9 starts licking himmself. He states, man, I wish I could do that. The HCSO Deputy states watch out you;ll probably get bit.