Positive Feedback

Positive Feedback

Is there anyone who will give some positive feedback about FHP? Or is it that all of you are really disgruntled employs?

Re: Positive Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by wantabe
    Is there anyone who will give some positive feedback about FHP? Or is it that all of you are really disgruntled employs?

We "employs" just tell it like it is. You can find the positive if you look for it......

Have you ever heard of a "gruntled" employee? FHP is what it is so you need to ask yourself if you can live and work with that. If you can then it is what YOU make it! If you want to do a job and can put up with all the BS that goes along with it (like most every other job) then go for it. There are always going to be people who wouldn't be happy where ever they worked. The good thing is once you go 10-8 you're on your own and only have to deal with the people you come in contact as a result of your work. If you like driving, stopping traffic violators and working accidents you'll like this job. Do what you're expected to, stay active and professional and you shouldn't have many problems. Stay off this site and don't let others bring you down to their level here or any where you go. Good Luck!

For the most part, there are no genuine current FHP employees posting here. Most are retired, have been fired, or quit because too much was asked of them. Of the retired there are the ones who actually turned in their gun and badge, and those who continue to drive around for 8 hours a day but accomplish nothing but P & M-ing to anyone who will listen. I fit into this group. The remainder of the troopers who are seldom heard from on these bullitin boards are too busy doing their job to take notice of things we write.

I am aware of my bad grammar and spelling, a habit I have to break, is not re-reading and checking my stuff before I post. The crazy thing, my wife is an English teacher. You guys would have to hard to beat me up worse than she does about it.

Thanks for the input. I stayed in the Army for money, I hated life. I have wanted to be in FHP for many years. Money is no longer the drive for me. It does help though.

I can give you something positive. My two best days at FHP were when I was hired and when I quit. Now, I look back and say, "I wasted how many years there!" :shock:

Hey Just a positive thought If Vasquez and Kool get fired and demoted this will be a troop in recovery TALLY HAVE YOUR EYES OPEN TO IMPROVE MORALE THIS IS A START :lol: :lol: :devil: :devil: :cop: :cop: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by underdeskblowing
    Hey Just a positive thought If Vasquez and Kool get fired and demoted this will be a troop in recovery TALLY HAVE YOUR EYES OPEN TO IMPROVE MORALE THIS IS A START :lol: :lol: :devil: :devil: :cop: :cop: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
    It would go a long ways to improving this district.

It s hard to be positive in a place where we haven't had a raise in 5 years, a 20 year trooper makes starting pay, your life revolves around how much ot you can get and we have a command staff that no matter how much you do its never enough...If you can deal with that you will be fine.

We did just get a raise, we can now work 16 hours a week of SOAR. As if we are not working enough now.