Still DISGUSTED about the Promotions!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Still DISGUSTED about the Promotions!!

Quote Originally Posted by fancygal
    I hate to say anything because I certainly don't know anything. Though I had not heard about any chiefs complaining about office space before this forum, I heard that CR actually has the office that Capt TS previously had and current Chief SS has the office of former Chief SS. But my info could easily be wrong.
    You can always write a green book update for us to sign off on to confirm we know that no one is complaining about office sizes. Then let the chief know when we don't. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by guest 88
    How about the two blondes in CIB that work MAYBE three hours a day. They spend most of their day at Starbucks and on their lunch break. Wonder what they pull down a year. Or what about that room full of homicide detectives that have a putting green in their office. The only cases they seem to solve are the ones where the fool turns himself in. Or how about CHIEF Roberts not being saitisfied with the size of his office and now they're knocking down walls to make it bigger. Seemed to be big enough for Chief Salley, and his replacement isn't half the man he is. I guess that five figure raise wasn't enough for him. If anyone thinks things that have been going on around here lately aren't completely F'd up, then you are an IDIOT! Or most likely your some non cop like Carmine who seems to only excel at sucking up. Seriously, pull his stats, you'll laugh your butt off. He does nothing that even resembles police work. He makes like 2 or 3 arrests a year and those are completely by accident, stuff like DWLSR. Good choice to be your assistant Kevin.
    Well gee whiz Nancy, you obviously have A LOT of free time on your hands to have first hand knowledge of all these goings on. Of course we see you left yourself out of your little rant. Maybe you should actually do some work, you might find some solace instead of being a sniveling little turd.

Oh well, I guess the dust has settled and the anger and disbelief has gone by the wayside that those who don't deserve are getting even fatter paychecks while the rest of struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Oh well, I guess the dust has settled and the anger and disbelief has gone by the wayside that those who don't deserve are getting even fatter paychecks while the rest of struggle.

Yes it was inevitable that the whining would stop, but when all is said and done. The radios, cell phones, lap tops and most uppers still do not work. The chiefs are glad they got their raises, just as they tell you, you should be glad you have a job. As you struggle to pay your rent/mortgage payment, know that the one raise they got is most likely more than you have received in the past ten years. But don’t worry as you eat your macaroni and cheese, they dine out almost every night. Most of all remember one thing THAY DON’T CARE. :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

Dusty I'm sorry but I think your wrong. They do care and a whole bunch. They care so much that they are allowing you to work 12 hour shifts while they work the 8 hour shifts minus the 2 hour power lunch. They care cause they work in the toughest environment (inside in that fridgeid air conditioning) while you get the all natural humidity outside. They care about what you do, as they too did it for a short time (maybe a week or two) before landing a cushy job. And in that two week time frame they lived on the edge of danger how else would they know how to to the job that you and I do everyday? They care because giving us a raise would throw us in a higher tax bracket. We would go from poor ass to broke ass. Again they took the hit for us. They care because the radio system that we have will be featured on Pawn Stars one day and sell for $50.00 this will bring fame as we might land a spot on national tv for ancient communications. They care because one day an incident will occure and instead of taking the credit for the mistakes, they will allow us to take credit for it. So dusty please don't think they don't care because they do.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dust storm
    Dusty I'm sorry but I think your wrong. They do care and a whole bunch. They care so much that they are allowing you to work 12 hour shifts while they work the 8 hour shifts minus the 2 hour power lunch. They care cause they work in the toughest environment (inside in that fridgeid air conditioning) while you get the all natural humidity outside. They care about what you do, as they too did it for a short time (maybe a week or two) before landing a cushy job. And in that two week time frame they lived on the edge of danger how else would they know how to to the job that you and I do everyday? They care because giving us a raise would throw us in a higher tax bracket. We would go from poor ass to broke ass. Again they took the hit for us. They care because the radio system that we have will be featured on Pawn Stars one day and sell for $50.00 this will bring fame as we might land a spot on national tv for ancient communications. They care because one day an incident will occure and instead of taking the credit for the mistakes, they will allow us to take credit for it. So dusty please don't think they don't care because they do.....
    Dust Storm,
    How could I be so wrong. I now see the light, they do care. As I feed my three kids tube steaks again(chiefs that is a hot dog to you) I can sleep better today as I finished my 12 hours and then went off to court. Boy these 2 hours of sleep are way more than I really need.
    Can't wait for the feel good PDO buy back so I can get screwed out of 25% of my pay. But hey I can bring the kids to Marco for the day and pretend we are in paradise.

Thank you Dust storm for opening my eyes.

If you guys are so disgruntled that you are so poor. LEAVE THE AGENCY!!! and stop living BEYOND YOUR MEANS!!!

Stop complaining like a much of pansies.... I remember when I worked there it wasn't so bad like it is now. I still heard some of you complain, but I just kept trucking on and I enjoyed my time with CCSO. You guys should be lucky to have your jobs.

I remember CCSO as being one bad a$$ agency to work for... now it's like it's taken over by pansies who complain about the radio, or their car, my computer is not new. Lord have mercy on you pansies......

I still go down there and enjoy myself because it's a nice area. Every time I see one of your cruisers, I try to see who it is to see if I recognize him or her. Most of the time I don't which is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-CCSO
    If you guys are so disgruntled that you are so poor. LEAVE THE AGENCY!!! and stop living BEYOND YOUR MEANS!!!

Stop complaining like a much of pansies.... I remember when I worked there it wasn't so bad like it is now. I still heard some of you complain, but I just kept trucking on and I enjoyed my time with CCSO. You guys should be lucky to have your jobs.

I remember CCSO as being one bad a$$ agency to work for... now it's like it's taken over by pansies who complain about the radio, or their car, my computer is not new. Lord have mercy on you pansies......

I still go down there and enjoy myself because it's a nice area. Every time I see one of your cruisers, I try to see who it is to see if I recognize him or her. Most of the time I don't which is sad.
    If you don't like what we have to say then don't read it. Sad you come on here after retiring. Go get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-CCSO

In this day in age, anything under $90k combined per couple is barely getting by! Gas and food are so high that most of us can't even afford to go to the doctor when we get sick! I would love a new car, but no I have to stick to used cars instead and I live paycheck to paycheck while these Chiefs get raises. Go screw yourself old timer!

Well gee whiz Nancy, you obviously have A LOT of free time on your hands to have first hand knowledge of all these goings on. Of course we see you left yourself out of your little rant. Maybe you should actually do some work, you might find some solace instead of being a sniveling little turd.

That kind of crap is hard to miss when people are SOOOOOO blatant about it, and if you were half a cop you would be able to see things for what they are when they're right in front of your face. Now get back behind the desk of whatever Chief your performing your oral administrations on and leave the real police work to real cops.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast