Still DISGUSTED about the Promotions!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Still DISGUSTED about the Promotions!!

Dear Still Disgusted,
    Are you mad, bro? You can't get so mad or your blood pressure will get way too high.
    You can resort to name calling if you want, but that only reveals your low education...which way be why you are a low ranking disgruntled person.
    Since you are not the Mod, I think I am free to compare us to other agencies if I want to. As far as danger, sure we know there's guns and knives here and felons and nut jobs, but relax, we got it pretty much under control. Again, review the list of cities I mentioned above. Cops there sadly have been shot and killed alot in the last few years. Now review the list of 10 Collier deputies in the 'in memory' section of our public website. Most died in car accidents. Last one murdered I think was 1983. That's 30 years ago. So, yeah, this is a safer place to police. May they all rest in peace.
    Next, I can tell you are the coward who complains on here but would deny the words above are yours in person if anyone above LT walked up to you. Me, I am comfortable standing by my words above to anyone who asks, including the top dog.
    Also, make sure when you talk to your kids or parents or neighbors or old friends that are impressed with you being a cop, "Whoa, I'm not really a go-getter, I've taken my job for granted at this point, am somewhat disgruntled, complain about my pay and just do the bare minimum to not get fired". That, sir is at least the truth, and we are supposed to be honest.
    Now you and one other person above seem mad about what other people make and you talk about the 'pussification' of this country. Switch off Rush Limbaugh for a minute and think about this: Left wingers complain about the rich being too rich and right wingers are against 'distribution of wealth'. Yet you complain about the higher ups making so much and want some of their wealth. They earned it, you didn't. (By the way I am low ranking like you and not on that list above).
    Finally,, when we do get a raise, at least be fair to this site and start a thread called, "I'm not so disgusted anymore".
    Looks like most people are siding with me, making YOU the tool. I can't stand lazy ****s like you.

Uhh What, you are a nut job my friend. No one has sided with you on anything you have stated. And to prove my point that your words are hallow, name ONE thing any of those who got a raise has done to earn it above anyone else in our agency. I'll make it even easier for you, for each person that got a promotion / pay raise, name one thing that they have done in their career to deserve a payraise before anyone else! They already work banker hours, make over $100g's a year and have not sacrificed anything for this job in over 20 years, so you tell me big mouth how the hell they earned it over anyone else below their rank?

I'm not mad, I just get sick and tired of working my butt off, sacrificing my health and family time and then told to do more with less while a few select who already have it made get more from my hard work!! And you support that? That makes you a **** and a suck up my friend! You almost remind me of the hotdog cart guy the way you suck up with your words!

I'm also very confident that the majority of our agency feels the same way as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by uhh what
    Dear Still Disgusted,
    Are you mad, bro? You can't get so mad or your blood pressure will get way too high.
    You can resort to name calling if you want, but that only reveals your low education...which way be why you are a low ranking disgruntled person.
    Since you are not the Mod, I think I am free to compare us to other agencies if I want to. As far as danger, sure we know there's guns and knives here and felons and nut jobs, but relax, we got it pretty much under control. Again, review the list of cities I mentioned above. Cops there sadly have been shot and killed alot in the last few years. Now review the list of 10 Collier deputies in the 'in memory' section of our public website. Most died in car accidents. Last one murdered I think was 1983. That's 30 years ago. So, yeah, this is a safer place to police. May they all rest in peace.
    Next, I can tell you are the coward who complains on here but would deny the words above are yours in person if anyone above LT walked up to you. Me, I am comfortable standing by my words above to anyone who asks, including the top dog.
    Also, make sure when you talk to your kids or parents or neighbors or old friends that are impressed with you being a cop, "Whoa, I'm not really a go-getter, I've taken my job for granted at this point, am somewhat disgruntled, complain about my pay and just do the bare minimum to not get fired". That, sir is at least the truth, and we are supposed to be honest.
    Now you and one other person above seem mad about what other people make and you talk about the 'pussification' of this country. Switch off Rush Limbaugh for a minute and think about this: Left wingers complain about the rich being too rich and right wingers are against 'distribution of wealth'. Yet you complain about the higher ups making so much and want some of their wealth. They earned it, you didn't. (By the way I am low ranking like you and not on that list above).
    Finally,, when we do get a raise, at least be fair to this site and start a thread called, "I'm not so disgusted anymore".
    Looks like most people are siding with me, making YOU the tool. I can't stand lazy ****s like you.

They deserved the raises? That's the funniest and most innacurate thing I have heard all day.

:devil: Fellow Grunt's, B.O.H.I.C.A - Only this time without lube! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by uhh what
    Dear Still Disgusted,

A 48% pay increase? That's earning it alright! Time to replace those kneepads!

That Harvey Lewis makes as much as he does makes me want to vomit. He does absolutely NOTHING all day. He knows next to nothing about his own division and lets his subordinates make all the bad decisions.

How about the two blondes in CIB that work MAYBE three hours a day. They spend most of their day at Starbucks and on their lunch break. Wonder what they pull down a year. Or what about that room full of homicide detectives that have a putting green in their office. The only cases they seem to solve are the ones where the fool turns himself in. Or how about CHIEF Roberts not being saitisfied with the size of his office and now they're knocking down walls to make it bigger. Seemed to be big enough for Chief Salley, and his replacement isn't half the man he is. I guess that five figure raise wasn't enough for him. If anyone thinks things that have been going on around here lately aren't completely F'd up, then you are an IDIOT! Or most likely your some non cop like Carmine who seems to only excel at sucking up. Seriously, pull his stats, you'll laugh your butt off. He does nothing that even resembles police work. He makes like 2 or 3 arrests a year and those are completely by accident, stuff like DWLSR. Good choice to be your assistant Kevin.

I hate to say anything because I certainly don't know anything. Though I had not heard about any chiefs complaining about office space before this forum, I heard that CR actually has the office that Capt TS previously had and current Chief SS has the office of former Chief SS. But my info could easily be wrong.

Does C.M.'s new job as the Sheriff's driver come with a raise?

Well at least some of the newly gifted people brought in cake for us to eat!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast