water patrol - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: water patrol

Re: water patrol

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by keysguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh no
    What happens if you don't get your water patrol requirement? I don't think I will be getting my required amount this year.
    From what I can tell, you will be promoted.
    True, if you aren't on the water, you can be hobknobbing with the boss and going to Tally, while loser is out writing citations and making cases.

FWC has always been famous for promoting incompetence.

Yes we do somewhat short change the State Lands in order to do water patrol. This is bacause there is serious $$$$ involved. Like everything to do with government.

Quote Originally Posted by It's the $$$$
    Yes we do somewhat short change the State Lands in order to do water patrol. This is bacause there is serious $$$$ involved. Like everything to do with government.
    Very true. That's why the inland guys all have mandatory water patrol hours, but the coastal guys have no mandate at all to help out with the hunting seasons. It's all about that federal dollar!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by It's the $$$$
    Very true. That's why the inland guys all have mandatory water patrol hours, but the coastal guys have no mandate at all to help out with the hunting seasons. It's all about that federal dollar!
    Thought I heard the Col. say it would be the same for all if it was the last thing he did. We laughed and we laughed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12