The Town Cry Baby
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Town Cry Baby

Does this guy have any idea???? Take his laser away and he would be lost. I hear he is very upset that he did not get officer of the year. I hear that he is going to midnights, nobody on days will miss you. :evil:

Re: The Town Cry Baby

Quote Originally Posted by Mke Alstott
    Does this guy have any idea???? Take his laser away and he would be lost. I hear he is very upset that he did not get officer of the year. I hear that he is going to midnights, nobody on days will miss you. :evil:

.....or noons for that matter!

Hey goldielocks, you are not the only proactive officer in this department so take your ****y attitude elsewhere.

Dear tinkerbell,

Rookies are to be seen, not heard. Why dont you and your sgt/stalker/badge daddy go off to the everglades somewhere and work a dui checkpoint. Maybe you can take your older sister with the boat and arrest some gators for catching too many fish. By the way, keep hanging around the most despised person in this department, you can learn a lot from a legendary rookie who preys on dangerous illegal immigrants with no DLs and violent motor scooter riders with no eye protection.

Signed,
    Coworkers who are sick of your pampered ass

By the way, keep hanging around the most despised person in this department

Jeez, I thought that was the "Captain" ! There must be a tie for first place.

he is on the way out, we have a new champion!!

In order to have an effective police department, its very important that respect is shown towards the administration and its supervisors, especially the high ranking senior ones. I believe that its good to reward the proactive officers but mutual respect must given to senority. Having faith in their ability to do their jobs and having respect for the supervisors will go a long way.

As a senior productive officer in this department I should be able to drive whatever car I want, fart on any seat I want, blow my snot on any windshield I want, leave my nose pickings on any steering wheel I want, and leave my body odor in any car I want. Show me some respect!

Oui oui I agree.

jerk! :evil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast