Post Jacksonville FOP Linked To Gambling, Money Laundering Probe

Jacksonville FOP Linked To Gambling, Money Laundering Probe

http://www.leoaffairs.com/blog/news/...dent-arrested/

Re: Jacksonville FOP Linked To Gambling, Money Laundering Pr

I wonder if any of Nelson Cuba's friends from here were involved? :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Birds of a feather flock together, right Jack?

I can assure you he had no friends here. By the way you are quite a POS for making that accusation. Please die in a fire.

Apparently you don't know the history newbie with the big mouth. When Phil ran for state president the current president was a guy from Jacksonville. After Phil won he kicked everyone from Jacksonville off all committees. Since then Fort Lauderdale and Jacksonville have not spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Moes fresh sandwich
    I can assure you he had no friends here. By the way you are quite a POS for making that accusation. Please die in a fire.
    Apparently you don't know the history newbie with the big mouth. When Phil ran for state president the current president was a guy from Jacksonville. After Phil won he kicked everyone from Jacksonville off all committees. Since then Fort Lauderdale and Jacksonville have not spoken.
    Aw, maybe the wool has been pulled over your eyes. Maybe you two need a history lesson. Jack was in cahoots with Nelson Cuba, Alex from Miami Beach, and Armando from Miami to 1. Elect Armando State FOP President over current president James Preston, and 2. Have the State and National FOP boycott LEOAFFAIRS. They failed at getting Armando elected, but they did succeed in getting the FOP to boycott this site.

If you paid attention to what the FOP was doing, you would know this. :snicker:

Just got back from vacation, what has happened since I've been gone?

"Just got back from vacation, what has happened since I've been gone?"

Well that depends how long you have been on vacation. Leoaffairs has become a hate spewing, anti-brotherhood, slam site. This is where we can say the most horrible things about each other anonmyously then walk around headquarters saying "I would take a bullet for my brother."

If youve only been gone a week or so, then some fop guys got arrested for an internet cafe involvement.

Best Post Ever.
    "Just got back from vacation, what has happened since I've been gone?"

Well that depends how long you have been on vacation. Leoaffairs has become a hate spewing, anti-brotherhood, slam site. This is where we can say the most horrible things about each other anonmyously then walk around headquarters saying "I would take a bullet for my brother."

If youve only been gone a week or so, then some fop guys got arrested for an internet cafe involvement.