TH Retirement Party

TH Retirement Party

A big retirement party for TH would be a great place for the Feds to watch so they can see and document all the corrupt cops attending. Also, corrupt cash lined civlians will be there. TH had to buy ALL his friends and supporters.

Re: TH Retirement Party

Oh yeah so corrupt DOJ closed their case and TH did not go to jail. Did you hear that LQ and ray ray lol DOJ closed their case the city has it in writing from them. LOL ONE MORE TIME. DOJ CLOSED THEIR CASE ON BAL HARBOUR. Wow how useless do you feel now. LQ lost all the future income from working and the drop and little and i mean little ray ray is facing losing his job with 7 weeks of fake sick leave and, wait for it, DOJ CLOSED THEIR CASE and TM still gets 20 weeks pay for staying home. Fell free to make some more false crap against any other real cops that are still here. Except for fat boy GM he's not a cop at all. Thanks for playing losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchin
    A big retirement party for TH would be a great place for the Feds to watch so they can see and document all the corrupt cops attending. Also, corrupt cash lined civlians will be there. TH had to buy ALL his friends and supporters.
    Maybe the feds have already been watching and listening to Capone for the past year. They probably already know who will be at the corrupt ex-cops retirement party.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchin

Big bad leo quinn hiding behind his computer. TH should get a refund with you!

Im sure the TH Chief RAT E.F. will be there at the party. E.F. must feel like a lost baby duck without his mother when TH is not around him. Golf anyone? :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Im sure the TH Chief RAT E.F. will be there at the party. E.F. must feel like a lost baby duck without his mother when TH is not around him. Golf anyone? :wink:
    Maybe Ernie can spell check Tommy's new resume for him!

Quote Originally Posted by User Guest
    Oh yeah so corrupt DOJ closed their case and TH did not go to jail. Did you hear that LQ and ray ray lol DOJ closed their case the city has it in writing from them. LOL ONE MORE TIME. DOJ CLOSED THEIR CASE ON BAL HARBOUR. Wow how useless do you feel now. LQ lost all the future income from working and the drop and little and i mean little ray ray is facing losing his job with 7 weeks of fake sick leave and, wait for it, DOJ CLOSED THEIR CASE and TM still gets 20 weeks pay for staying home. Fell free to make some more false crap against any other real cops that are still here. Except for fat boy GM he's not a cop at all. Thanks for playing losers.

Hahahahaha, I love it!!! Hope you feel good about your crusade LQ! I see retirement is kind to you since you spend your days on leo affairs typing bs. Oh and by the way i make 100k a year to type on leo affairs, you see i do it while working, not from home. Rayray, I sure you feel better now, we were all worried when you were out sick. Hows that one man island doing?

Some people will do ANYTHING for money. ANYTHING