Corrupt Cops Eventually Pay - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Corrupt Cops Eventually Pay

Tom is not curopt. Tom was a good paterner. Pople are jolous of all the good tom haas dune.

Quote Originally Posted by Whistleblower
    I'm blowing the whistle on all this corruption! Or maybe I'm just screwed bc I've been committing sick leave fraud and my only choice is to have a tax attorney file a scary complaint with the city. I know I dont have the sack to show my face at work anymore so maybe i'll just hide behind these sunglasses forever. Damn that TH! He gave me a job, the nicest patrol car in the county, offered me a detached position (that I turned down), gave me day shift when i had no seniority, officer of the year/month awards, helped my pension, DAMN HIS CORRUPTION!! I'm blowing the whistle!! I guess I shouldve scored higher than a 59 on my Sgt test and I could've stop all this corruption and become Chief so I can do a better job than TH. Most of all damn that TH and his corruption when he helped me not get arrested for Domestic Violence by the City of Miami.

Whistleblower
    Now. doesnt THAT sound like a corrupt police chief that EXPECTED a payoff for favors? :? :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistleblower
    I'm blowing the whistle on all this corruption! Or maybe I'm just screwed bc I've been committing sick leave fraud and my only choice is to have a tax attorney file a scary complaint with the city. I know I dont have the sack to show my face at work anymore so maybe i'll just hide behind these sunglasses forever. Damn that TH! He gave me a job, the nicest patrol car in the county, offered me a detached position (that I turned down), gave me day shift when i had no seniority, officer of the year/month awards, helped my pension, DAMN HIS CORRUPTION!! I'm blowing the whistle!! I guess I shouldve scored higher than a 59 on my Sgt test and I could've stop all this corruption and become Chief so I can do a better job than TH. Most of all damn that TH and his corruption when he helped me not get arrested for Domestic Violence by the City of Miami.

Whistleblower
    Now. doesnt THAT sound like a corrupt police chief that EXPECTED a payoff for favors? :? :shock:

TH should be in jail for taking such good care of a worthless psychotic shitbag like rayray. And TH should be on deathrow for promoting that little troll to captain only to have him stab him in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    'The Devils Advocate' with Al Pacino is a great analogy at to what occurred in Bal Harbour. Al Capone lured in his people with M O N E Y and vanity- so many awards and 'officer of the months' and cash and easy OT that Capone had complete control over his police officer victims. Al Capone is a $^^&*(()(. His supporters will be paying the price for the rest of their lives. My respect toward the officers that didn't get greedy and join the corruption on their own 'free will'. May Capone just leave SOFLA in search of new victims for Satan somewhere far away.
    You aint lyin'

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123