20 HIGHEST GET PAID - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: 20 HIGHEST GET PAID

It's amazing how IUPA can send a letter saying that they were voted out but still wants to support LCSO at a "reduced rate". What a joke! I wish the deputies would just sign the petition and vote the out sending them back to their circus on Ringling Blvd!

Quote Originally Posted by Slapnuts
    It's amazing how IUPA can send a letter saying that they were voted out but still wants to support LCSO at a "reduced rate". What a joke! I wish the deputies would just sign the petition and vote the out sending them back to their circus on Ringling Blvd!
    You're allowed to have access to a computer from underneath that desk slappy? Or are you the owner of that desk where some work under? I will vote to throw out the union when our sheriff decides to be a honorable person.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapnuts
    Theres no petition to sign, Slappy. That "movement" never took off.

Sergeants and deputies:
    I just want to apologize for my selfishness and my actions, while I destroyed this agency the past few years. After realizing that my deputies are living on food stamps, unfair promotions and adjustment raises, which I thought was funny, I will be finally giving you a pay raise this year. I am sorry and I will try to become a leader again. Please give me another chance.
    Mike

April fools, did you think I actually cared lol, you’re just another number.

This agency used to be a agency that I was proud to be apart of. And Mike seemed like a great boss but Boy was I wrong.

I second that remark. If I wasn't as invested in this town as I am I'd be gone.

I remember when I went to the 4th of July event in the Cape last year. I found it strange when MS was walking down the street, he had a circle of deputies around him at all times while he was passing out his "Vote For Me" cards to the public. Then like a turtle, he would pop back into his protective shell of deputies. My only question is, are you that afraid of the citizens that you need an entourage at all times like the President?

Can't trust anyone who doesn't literally move and talks really scripted in his election commercials LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by SlickJoe
    I remember when I went to the 4th of July event in the Cape last year. I found it strange when MS was walking down the street, he had a circle of deputies around him at all times while he was passing out his "Vote For Me" cards to the public. Then like a turtle, he would pop back into his protective shell of deputies. My only question is, are you that afraid of the citizens that you need an entourage at all times like the President?

Can't trust anyone who doesn't literally move and talks really scripted in his election commercials LMAO
    That's right !!!! What happened to all those PSA's he was doing. Suddenly stopped after the election..They really sucked anyway. What a waste of 250G. :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by liawublq
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickJoe

That's right !!!! What happened to all those PSA's he was doing. Suddenly stopped after the election..They really sucked anyway. What a waste of 250G. :twisted:
    But remember, no money for raises

Ms takes care of the civil employees and the deps who takes care of him. We dropped the ball and did not support our sheriff like we did 8yrs ago

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast