Big Raise! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Raise!

Re: Big Raise!

Quote Originally Posted by Faux
    It's a good thing the liberal media doesn't have a reputation for slanting, creative editing, or refusing to print news in contrast with their ideology ///

Yep. Then they would be called FOX
    It must be nice living in your world. You remind me of the commercial with the woman who believes everything on the Internet must be true. You are either naive or a democrat.

CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, AND NPR speak the truth. Don't listen to Fox News who are liars and right wingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, AND NPR speak the truth. Don't listen to Fox News who are liars and right wingers.
    Examples please, then it is my turn.

1. Obama is a Muslim = Lie
    2. Obama was born in Africa = Lie
    3. Obama in a Communist = Lie
    4. Mexican migrant workers take American jobs and are a threat = Lie
    5. The Iraq war was neccessary = Lie
    6. Corporations pay too many taxes = Lie
    7. Cutting Social Security and giving tax cuts to billionairs will help America = Lie
    8. College Kids who volunteer for FEMA clean up crews are a secret threat to take over America = Paranoid delusional lie.
    9 Republicans give a shit about the middle class = Joke + Lie

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    One of our best junior officers is resigning and going to the private sector. I wonder if this will be a trend now.
    Where did he go? What region was he from? We lost a couple good ones up here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Your turn
    1. Obama is a Muslim = Lie
    2. Obama was born in Africa = Lie
    3. Obama in a Communist = Lie
    4. Mexican migrant workers take American jobs and are a threat = Lie
    5. The Iraq war was neccessary = Lie
    6. Corporations pay too many taxes = Lie
    7. Cutting Social Security and giving tax cuts to billionairs will help America = Lie
    8. College Kids who volunteer for FEMA clean up crews are a secret threat to take over America = Paranoid delusional lie.
    9 Republicans give a shit about the middle class = Joke + Lie
    Thank you for making my point Jr. The only place we have see or heard most of this is the liberal "news". You need to wake up and learn to think for yourself.

LOL So when did Glen Bunk , Sean Insanity and Rash Limberger become 'Liberal' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunk
    LOL So when did Glen Bunk , Sean Insanity and Rash Limberger become 'Liberal' ?
    NOPE, NOPE, and NOPE they never said that and you need to stop getting your "news" from the folks at BSNBC like Ed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12