Acting Chief set up on patrol - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: Acting Chief set up on patrol

Sorry this thread got hijacked by someone who obviously doesn't know the facts of my life. As for throwing a fellow officer under the bus, I can only tell you that if you lie bad things happen to you. I'm sure the previous poster has a hard time looking at themselves in the mirror everyday knowing the truth. I appreciate the other comments that supported me and the person who told me about this being posted. Thanks for looking out for me. If you know me and the nonsense I've been through, you probably have a good idea where this post came from. Thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blount 1711
    Sorry this thread got hijacked by someone who obviously doesn't know the facts of my life. As for throwing a fellow officer under the bus, I can only tell you that if you lie bad things happen to you. I'm sure the previous poster has a hard time looking at themselves in the mirror everyday knowing the truth. I appreciate the other comments that supported me and the person who told me about this being posted. Thanks for looking out for me. If you know me and the nonsense I've been through, you probably have a good idea where this post came from. Thanks again!!
    Are you the one that profiled the Asst chief? If not then why is this being discussed here?

No I am not, that's why I said I'm sorry this thread got hijacked.

Let me get a Shout out to my boys

Quote Originally Posted by Blount 1711
    No I am not, that's why I said I'm sorry this thread got hijacked.

Cant be long now

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Cant be long now
    Til when? Your balls drop?

Till he does a shout out at a real meeting

Quote Originally Posted by CCN
    Cant be long now
    Til when? Your balls drop?

Is your sister Hot ??????

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole
    You guys just don’t GET IT........
    I was an AMAZING COP. You should ALL listen to EVERY WORD I HAVE TO SAY. My ability to get meaningless STATS does not impress you? YOU must not be a REAL COP! Not like ME. I was THERE when FOX came to Fort Lauderdale to tape REAL COPS on the MEAN STREETS of Dorsey Riverbend. In my spare time, I rode with REAL COPS all around the HOTSPOTS of the world. I WAS THERE when REGINALD DENNY was ripped from his truck. No one else wanted to go in, but I DID .....I SINGLEHANDEDLY STOPPED THE RIOTS..... I was in FALLJUAH dodging RPGs, IEDs and SNIPER GUN SHOTS, giving mouth-to-mouth to little babies, .....THE GOOD AMERICAN CITIZENS caught in the crossfire..... and I NEVER COMPLAINED. I was posthumously awarded the MEDAL OF HONOR and the IRON CROSS, but I NEVER BRAG ABOUT IT. I took a bottle to the head DURING THE WATTS RIOTS and I KEPT GOING. That was before helmets were EVEN INVENTED. You ungrateful WHIPPERSNAPPERS.
    That's why YOU should listen to ME! I am so humble I don’t even BRAG about my MANY MANY ACOMPLISHMINTS! And THAT is WHY YOU SHOULD SUPPORT the ADMINISTRATION, No matter WHAT! BECAUSE I AM AWESOME!
    Well thank you for CLOWNING ME .....YOU BUSTER

How does your mom look ?

Quote Originally Posted by SEMINOLE
    Is your sister Hot ??????

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole
    You guys just don’t GET IT........
    I was an AMAZING COP. You should ALL listen to EVERY WORD I HAVE TO SAY. My ability to get meaningless STATS does not impress you? YOU must not be a REAL COP! Not like ME. I was THERE when FOX came to Fort Lauderdale to tape REAL COPS on the MEAN STREETS of Dorsey Riverbend. In my spare time, I rode with REAL COPS all around the HOTSPOTS of the world. I WAS THERE when REGINALD DENNY was ripped from his truck. No one else wanted to go in, but I DID .....I SINGLEHANDEDLY STOPPED THE RIOTS..... I was in FALLJUAH dodging RPGs, IEDs and SNIPER GUN SHOTS, giving mouth-to-mouth to little babies, .....THE GOOD AMERICAN CITIZENS caught in the crossfire..... and I NEVER COMPLAINED. I was posthumously awarded the MEDAL OF HONOR and the IRON CROSS, but I NEVER BRAG ABOUT IT. I took a bottle to the head DURING THE WATTS RIOTS and I KEPT GOING. That was before helmets were EVEN INVENTED. You ungrateful WHIPPERSNAPPERS.
    That's why YOU should listen to ME! I am so humble I don’t even BRAG about my MANY MANY ACOMPLISHMINTS! And THAT is WHY YOU SHOULD SUPPORT the ADMINISTRATION, No matter WHAT! BECAUSE I AM AWESOME!
    Well thank you for CLOWNING ME .....YOU BUSTER

Same command officer for this thread, tries to set up his own officers to get them fired or reprimanded yet extends a special priveledge to a guy with weed so he doesn't lose his job. Might as well take his badge and take a dump on it since he has spent a career whizzing on the people actually doing the work for him....and reaping the benefits.
    WTF where have you been? Officers and command staff have been taking a dump on the badge for years, now all these activist begin screeching because they have a personal disdain for their command officer. Look around you will see numerous individuals that have violated their oath to office, yet you remained silent.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011