Letter from Jesus Gutierrez MPD 39 exposes all !
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Letter from Jesus Gutierrez MPD 39 exposes all !

Ok this is a letter (YES IT"S FOR REAL) from Former MPD Jesus Gutierrez jr, who got 20+ years in prison, for doing this 17yr old "renowned MPD Explorer" (that later on married Lt Cruz ??? That right ??? :roll: ) she was allegedly doing half the south end including "mini Sgt Freddy C ", and several others. You recall he was offered a deal of 15 years probation,but refused due to his persistent innocence.
    She did not push this BTW , it was IA ! Well we all know what happened, poor Jesus lost that one, and is now doing 20+ years in the joint,(along with Michael Flynn,also former MPD) for "allegedly" having sex with a 17 year old that many others ALSO had but got away with it !
    Now read his letter below, some nay sayers did not think this was from him, but apparently it really is, and the storm LOOMS ! For what is to follow, he's had enough of taking the RAP, and now will EXPOSE ALL !!! Please read below, payback is A ***** ! And as good old Al Crespo says " HEY IT'S MIAMI *****ES " :snicker: WOW this is something else "MORE TO FOLLOW" Thanks Jesus :devil:

by jesusgutierrez_jr » 03/02/13 21:30:33

For all you non believers, here is the proof. I was a dispatcher for the CIty of Miami in my BLE class Valentin, Heidi, Sweat, Garcia, Tillman etc... Where some of the guys that were in my class. My TA was Fernandez from swat. My Sgt. in communication was Camil, Sgt. Martinez, and I was also the one that chased down the girl on 395 that ran over the kid in Key Biscayne. Only I would know the information that I just gave you, and as far as how this information is getting to the internet, I rely the information to my brother while I speak to him on a 15min recorded phone call, that inmates have access too. Believe me when I tell you that I was innocent of all this, and for all of those that thought I should have taken the plea you only take those when you're guilty and scared to go to prison, and I am neither one of those. I will fight this till the end and for all those that were guilty of being with her you might have escaped the prison term, but you will not escape Karma, and for the one that posted that you worked with me you were right about all the hours that did. So you should also know that I used to do many hours of 16 hour shifts, please if you can say hello to the following people:
    Amy
    Loz Cruise
    Helen
    Tina
    and the rest of the dispatchers that work in communication, and for anybody else that wants to find out if I am real I welcome you to write to me.

Jesus Gutierrez DC# 52980
    1150 SW ALLAPATTAH RD
    INDIANTOWN, FL 34956-4310
    United States

One more thing, I know one of you out there will what I am saying is true, me and Michael Flynn have had long talks about this and he just finished going to court a few months ago. I do know the names of the cops that stole the files from the gang unit from the Omni office, and I know the location of the files. Whomever is reading this you know what I am talking about, and for Jose Alfonso, remember this I have something on you too, that will send you to prison don’t think that I have forgotten the statement that you made “I have to arrest Gutierrez no matter what because he is one of Llordra boys “ So keep on reading because in the next few months all hell is going to break loose. I WILL BE BACK.
    jesusgutierrez_jr
    LEO Affairs Rookie

Re: Lt.cruz bakers out in A shift roll call
    by Just watching » 03/03/13 03:28:41

Jesus, if is you for real do what you need to do. You been locked and the one suffering are the children you left behind. Don't sleep on it, if you can prove what you saying go for it. Good luck
    Just watching

by Guest » 03/03/13 09:06:29

Jesus Alphonso has round number two coming for you with the feds. Rmember the guy you hald beat to death while he was hancuffed and he lost his hearing? Statute of limitations never run out on a Shitbird child "whore" molesting cop

by EL CUBACHON » 03/03/13 16:11:50

Good job Jesus! I see another "Dorner" in the works... cough* cough*
    EL CUBACHON

Re: Letter from Jesus Gutierrez MPD 39 exposes all !

WOW !!!! Can't wait for this one to be exposed :snicker: :devil: :cop:

1150 SW ALLAPATTAH RD
    United States

One more thing, I know one of you out there will what I am saying is true, me and Michael Flynn have had long talks about this and he just finished going to court a few months ago. I do know the names of the cops that stole the files from the gang unit from the Omni office, and I know the location of the files. Whomever is reading this you know what I am talking about, and for Jose Alfonso, remember this I have something on you too, that will send you to prison don’t think that I have forgotten the statement that you made “I have to arrest Gutierrez no matter what because he is one of Llordra boys “ So keep on reading because in the next few months all hell is going to break loose. I WILL BE BACK.
    jesusgutierrez_jr
    LEO Affairs Rookie

Jr.. If you are Gutierrez son your dad was a hard worker but made a grave mistake sleeping with a minor. Yes I heard numerous rumors of several people 33 that girl.. She was fine and Definitely didn't look under the age of 18. Shit I would've done her as well if I didn't know her age. Unfortunately two wrongs don't make a right. It was Consensual sex with a under age minor bottom line. So sorry for that long sentence he received. Good luck!

Jesus was a Great guy and an up and coming young officer. I was a veteran and I admired his intelligence, His dependability and his work ethic. I pretty sure some clown will trash him on this site, because that's what clowns do, But I know this guy, and unfortunately he fell for an under aged whore. It could've happened to any one of us. I say we all missed out on a great comrade and friend. My prayers are with you Jesus....

Quote Originally Posted by P.O
    Jesus was a Great guy and an up and coming young officer. I was a veteran and I admired his intelligence, His dependability and his work ethic. I pretty sure some clown will trash him on this site, because that's what clowns do, But I know this guy, and unfortunately he fell for an under aged whore. It could've happened to any one of us. I say we all missed out on a great comrade and friend. My prayers are with you Jesus....
    He wasn't to intelligent now was he but they should have not hired him because of his criminal past for auto theft as a juvenile either.

I never saw this chick, but EVERYONE said she looked much older than what she was,anyone of us would have allegedly done her, what a shame, but how about lil Sgt Freddy , and the others that did her ? What happened to IA's investigation about that ? Friends & Family at work once again ? Poor Jesus ops:

by jesusgutierrez_jr » 03/02/13 21:30:33

For all you non believers, here is the proof. I was a dispatcher for the CIty of Miami in my BLE class Valentin, Heidi, Sweat, Garcia, Tillman etc... Where some of the guys that were in my class. My TA was Fernandez from swat. My Sgt. in communication was Camil, Sgt. Martinez, and I was also the one that chased down the girl on 395 that ran over the kid in Key Biscayne. Only I would know the information that I just gave you, and as far as how this information is getting to the internet, I rely the information to my brother while I speak to him on a 15min recorded phone call, that inmates have access too. Believe me when I tell you that I was innocent of all this, and for all of those that thought I should have taken the plea you only take those when you're guilty and scared to go to prison, and I am neither one of those. I will fight this till the end and for all those that were guilty of being with her you might have escaped the prison term, but you will not escape Karma, and for the one that posted that you worked with me you were right about all the hours that did. So you should also know that I used to do many hours of 16 hour shifts, please if you can say hello to the following people:
    Amy
    Loz Cruise
    Helen
    Tina
    and the rest of the dispatchers that work in communication, and for anybody else that wants to find out if I am real I welcome you to write to me.

1150 SW ALLAPATTAH RD
    United States

jesusgutierrez_jr
    LEO Affairs Rookie

by Just watching » 03/03/13 03:28:41

Jesus, if is you for real do what you need to do. You been locked and the one suffering are the children you left behind. Don't sleep on it, if you can prove what you saying go for it. Good luck
    Just watching

by Guest » 03/03/13 09:06:29

Jesus Alphonso has round number two coming for you with the feds. Rmember the guy you hald beat to death while he was hancuffed and he lost his hearing? Statute of limitations never run out on a Shitbird child "whore" molesting cop

by EL CUBACHON » 03/03/13 16:11:50

Good job Jesus! I see another "Dorner" in the works... cough* cough*
    EL CUBACHON
    More MPD 39's ???

by Guest » 03/03/13 17:15:30

WOW !!!! Can't wait for this one to be exposed

1150 SW ALLAPATTAH RD
    United States

jesusgutierrez_jr
    LEO Affairs Rookie

by Guest » 03/03/13 17:44:23

Jr.. If you are Gutierrez son your dad was a hard worker but made a grave mistake sleeping with a minor. Yes I heard numerous rumors of several people 33 that girl.. She was fine and Definitely didn't look under the age of 18. Shit I would've done her as well if I didn't know her age. Unfortunately two wrongs don't make a right. It was Consensual sex with a under age minor bottom line. So sorry for that long sentence he received. Good luck!

by P.O » 03/03/13 18:16:39

P.O

by Guest » 03/03/13 18:19:59

P.O wrote:

He wasn't to intelligent now was he but they should have not hired him because of his criminal past for auto theft as a juvenile either.

by poor Jesus Gutierrez » 03/03/13 18:26:19

I never saw this chick, but EVERYONE said she looked much older than what she was,anyone of us would have allegedly done her, what a shame, but how about lil Sgt Freddy , and the others that did her ? What happened to IA's investigation about that ? Friends & Family at work once again ? Poor Jesus
    poor Jesus Gutierrez

20+ years in prison for having a little consexual sex. i think that was way over board. I wonder how much money that slut got on a lawsuit.

I am appalled at the people calling this girl a slut. She was 14!!! Are you f***ing kidding me! I too was propositioned many times by grown a** men in the police department as an explorer. To hear people defending these sick f***s in insane. Instead of calling this girl a slut, try putting the blame on the sick cops who took advantage of her. I am not saying she was innocent, but she was still a child!

And yes I knew S.J... that girl had major psychological problems.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast