Brotherhood is lost

Brotherhood is lost

Apparently Madison County Deputies have lost the LEO brotherhood and have no concept of professional courtesy. Issuing speeding tickets to LEOs for a cheap pinch at 0100 hrs going down hill and being the only vehicle on the road. Clocked at 86 in a 70. On the interstate that we all know during the day the average speed is 80. I get it that you are bored on the night shift and a stop is warranted. But I have NEVER in 12 years of my career written a ticket to a brother LEO. You never know when that guy will have your back or you may need a favor from their agency. I guess these new guys are all black and white.

And yes I just read the news in Marion County about the Officer involved shooting, I'm guessing it was the same Deputy that stroked me out. Good job and I'm glad your not hurt. As I was also in a shooting last year and know the drill.

Thanks for the 16 over ticket --- $251 fine to a Brother

PS don't ask me for any favors

Re: Brotherhood is lost

Let me guess... A corporal in an unmarked charger? I just had the same experience.

Describe the corporal?

Stop you whining like a little girl. That SOB has a home and a personal car. You hunt, don’t you?
    Catch him in his car and give him a taste

He got beat up in school, what do you expect him to do.