Dear CM Dlinger - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear CM Dlinger

Re: Dear CM Dlinger

Hey beavis pass the nachos. Dammit Butthead dont "Bogart" all the chips! This freakin town will never change no matter who is running it. Now we will have a "leader" who will be the voice of city council. Great another feather in out hat. I can only hope he will try and make things better for us, but I really don't see it. The fat Walrus will be whispering sweet nothings in his ear. If you are a cop with few years jump ship while you can. This is will be an awful time to say that you are affiliated with this organization. Oh and by the way where is the dog catcher? Oh that's right he is out on Morphine leave. This place his hands down a circus, and I dont even know who to point the finger at anymore. Seriously, it is that screwed up. Please do not get mad at me I am just confused on where we stand. "I see scum of green, poop of brown, New Port Richey will continue to go Down! and I think to myself what a screwed up city, and I think to myself what a screwed up city!" Fix this crap city council jeeze! Oh crap hold on, BINGO! just found some more money! Time to hire some lifeguards!

Re: Dear CM Dlinger

THE CITY MANAGER , THE COUNCIL, BOGART, SHOULD ALL BE UNDER INVESTIGATION. LIBRAIAN? TRY LIBELOUS . THE PD IS A BUNCH OF GOONES , THERE ARE A FEW THAT ARE A COMPLETE DISCRACE TO THE UNIFOROM. THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE.D.A. THAT's ALL RIGHT1 F.D.L.E .is lurking around the corner !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12