Hot off the Press - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Hot off the Press

Everybody knows what really happened, he f'd up. Give him some peace and leave it alone.

Check out the Coconut Creek Forum which has what appears to have been the original article. Glad to have you back Yac.

He's not the first cop who screwed up and he won't be the last. He did his time lets move on because there is no story here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yes let's get real
    Read the article. Falsifying a police report and putting someone (even if he is a dirtbag) in a bathroom alone at tazer point alone is not actually a "minor infraction". We all are glad Yaco's back but be real, ..he definitely dodged a bullit on this one.
    I read the article and we all know how unbiased the Sun-Sentinel is against cops. The same person wrote the article in the Forum, why is it so different? If he falsified a police report that would be considered lying would it not? They had ample time to prove a case against him and did not. He may have used poor judgement but there is no proof that he lied. Oh, and by the way, learn how to spell Taser.

Thanks for the promotion, but everyone knows the whole real story apparently you were on Mars at the time. A lights and siren chase???? Like I said he dodged a bullet. time to move on

What's going to be next? officers being arrested for DUI by BSO?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What's going to be next? officers being arrested for DUI by BSO?
    Ummmmm
    Excuse me don't blame BSO we only responded after one of your own guys called us to the scene. Not going to lose my job after a cop in his own city calls the task force. Whatever happened to parking the car and driving him home!

I agree, but you obviously don't know how our runs the place. Not a good place to work anymore. Sad to say...

grow up boys and girls

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast