I'm so sick of hearing that The Auxiliary members are on a power trip. We are out there to help you when you need 94. There are a lot of us that take our jobs to heart when we are on the road. You should be glad that we are out there because when your lazy asses are eating and there is a s76 we go take care of it or when your fellow Troopers call out 94 and I see you still setting on the side of the road as I'm coming from miles away to back them UP and you still never show up. You have some EXPLETIVE DELETED nerves to say we are on a power trip.No matter how much you dislike the Auxiliary or how old the member are we are still out there for you because when the shit hits the fan and your fellow Troopers are on there way home when they should be in there zone or on there way to 208. We the Auxiliary will still be doing our Job. That right OUR JOB THAT WE DO FREE. So make all the comments you want write backing saying stupid EXPLETIVE DELETED. We the Auxiliary know who you are that dislike us. But we will still be there for you because that is our job.