Gary LaLonde,
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gary LaLonde,

Gary LaLonde,

Gary LaLonde is a dead beat dad — to the tune of $12,240.00. Since 2009, LaLonde was Court ordered to pay $360/month in child support. Looks like LaLonde didn’t make many, if any, payments. The Miami-Dade SAO had LaLonde picked up, allowing him to post $1,000 (applied to past due support + fees) to bond out. LaLonde made that payment.

http://www.myactsofsedition.com/2013/02 ... -beat-dad/

Re: Gary LaLonde,

Who the **** is gary lalonde and who the **** cares

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Your new Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Chief
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Your new Chief.
    I assume there's no height / IQ requirements for the job?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz Stevens
    Gary LaLonde is a dead beat dad — to the tune of $12,240.00. Since 2009, LaLonde was Court ordered to pay $360/month in child support. Looks like LaLonde didn’t make many, if any, payments. The Miami-Dade SAO had LaLonde picked up, allowing him to post $1,000 (applied to past due support + fees) to bond out. LaLonde made that payment.

http://www.myactsofsedition.com/2013/02 ... -beat-dad/
    LaLonde, who fashions himself a "super sleuth", believes somehow all of his ills with the DOR, his capias for not paying child support, etc., is somehow related to his "world famous investigation" and (cough cough) forthcoming tell-all book about HPD.

Yep, LaLonde appears to not make his child support payments and that falls at the feet of HPD.

His arrest somehow related to his Sherlock Holmes'ing.

Some of you guys supposedly play hockey with him. Why don't you ask him about this.

He is a sissy boy tell him to apply for a position in wilton manors face down ass up

I see the lunatic (woman beater) Timmy Stevens has been busy making a fool of himself on the blogs.Truth be told my child support situation is personal info and the only time I have been arrested in my life.I will again state for the hundredth time that my child has been supported and very well taken care of by moi since the day he was born and always will be.Who the **** is Gary Lalonde ? I am the guy who had my life threatened intimidated and stalked by PBA President Jeff Marano because I investigated the Tom Sikes homicide Aug/99 After bringing very credible witnesses forward to than lead investigator Gary Baney who actually witnessed Tom fighting for his life to escape the warehouse where Neal Chambers and hitman forced him back inside than shot and killled him.There is also a possibillity that he was tortured (pouring gas down his throat)by the conspirators to reveal hidden money he was rumored to have.Yes he was a drug dealer who spent 12 years in prison Read What A differance A Year Makes by Jim Defede Miami New Times I had a story written by Broward New Times who talked to my witnesses and friends of Toms but the story could not be published because HPD would not name Neal Chambers and (his mother)Sharon Sikes as suspects.I than went to the Feds and reported the homicide coverup threats intimidation etc of Jeff Marano which along with numerous other complaints resulted in the FBI sting that sent 4 officers to prison.I play hockey with many LE officers who support and encourage me 100% Excuse Mr Timmy Stevens he has not been well since Deerfields Poitier walked away from his wasted SAO investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by unowhooo
    I see the lunatic (woman beater) Timmy Stevens has been busy making a fool of himself on the blogs.Truth be told my child support situation is personal info and the only time I have been arrested in my life.I will again state for the hundredth time that my child has been supported and very well taken care of by moi since the day he was born and always will be.Who the **** is Gary Lalonde ? I am the guy who had my life threatened intimidated and stalked by PBA President Jeff Marano because I investigated the Tom Sikes homicide Aug/99 After bringing very credible witnesses forward to than lead investigator Gary Baney who actually witnessed Tom fighting for his life to escape the warehouse where Neal Chambers and hitman forced him back inside than shot and killled him.There is also a possibillity that he was tortured (pouring gas down his throat)by the conspirators to reveal hidden money he was rumored to have.Yes he was a drug dealer who spent 12 years in prison Read What A differance A Year Makes by Jim Defede Miami New Times I had a story
    written by Broward New Times who talked to my witnesses and friends of Toms but the story could not be published because HPD would not name Neal Chambers and (his mother)Sharon Sikes as suspects.I than went to the Feds and reported the homicide coverup threats intimidation etc of Jeff Marano which along with numerous other complaints resulted in the FBI sting that sent 4 officers to prison.I play hockey with many LE officers who support and encourage me 100% Excuse Mr Timmy Stevens he has not been well since Deerfields Poitier walked away from his wasted SAO investigation.
    Your facts about the story not being written don't, well, line up with what's best known as reality. Remember, I've got guest column space in the New Times. I've heard your entire tale. And a tall tale that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz
    Quote Originally Posted by unowhooo
    I see the lunatic (woman beater) Timmy Stevens has been busy making a fool of himself on the blogs.Truth be told my child support situation is personal info and the only time I have been arrested in my life.I will again state for the hundredth time that my child has been supported and very well taken care of by moi since the day he was born and always will be.Who the **** is Gary Lalonde ? I am the guy who had my life threatened intimidated and stalked by PBA President Jeff Marano because I investigated the Tom Sikes homicide Aug/99 After bringing very credible witnesses forward to than lead investigator Gary Baney who actually witnessed Tom fighting for his life to escape the warehouse where Neal Chambers and hitman forced him back inside than shot and killled him.There is also a possibillity that he was tortured (pouring gas down his throat)by the conspirators to reveal hidden money he was rumored to have.Yes he was a drug dealer who spent 12 years in prison Read What A differance A Year Makes by Jim Defede Miami New Times I had a story
    written by Broward New Times who talked to my witnesses and friends of Toms but the story could not be published because HPD would not name Neal Chambers and (his mother)Sharon Sikes as suspects.I than went to the Feds and reported the homicide coverup threats intimidation etc of Jeff Marano which along with numerous other complaints resulted in the FBI sting that sent 4 officers to prison.I play hockey with many LE officers who support and encourage me 100% Excuse Mr Timmy Stevens he has not been well since Deerfields Poitier walked away from his wasted SAO investigation.
    Your facts about the story not being written don't, well, line up with what's best known as reality. Remember, I've got guest column space in the New Times. I've heard your entire tale. And a tall tale that is.
    And now those very same hockey players will know you're a dead beat dad with a big streak of crazy.

Sorry Timothy your weak attempt to ruin my credibility and my honesty is only making you look more foolish , immature and desparate.Is this what SAO OIG etc have to deal with? Any wonder they are tired of your annoying complaints. On your Acts Of Stupidity blog,you also unsuccessfully try to ruin Bob Normans credibility and honest reputation Quote; His descent into famous irrelevancy has been a personal joy to behold. Ive asked high powered local politicians "Do you fear him anymore" And I am told "The talk is all about you [MAOS] Do you know how insane you are? Your obviously sick enough to admit you enjoy someones as you say ''descent into irrelevancy" (absolutely untrue except in your wishfull thinking demented mind) And to ask Do you fear him anymore? No lunatic they dont fear him they respect him and fear your Acts Of Stupidity because you are out of control and only want to feed your starving sick ego .Yes the talk is all about you Chaz Stevens (Genius) because thats what you crave ....please get help

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast