Sergeant Kelly Petracca Thank You For Being A Fair Sergeant - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Kelly is definitely more than fair to the members of her squad. She spoils the hell out of her squad members, while ensuring that everybody else gets screwed. While Kelly has pizza parties and ice cream parties at the station for her squad, everybody else is out on the road humping calls. Kelly needs be a little more of a supervisor rather than trying to be everybody's friend. She gets waaaaaayyyyy too emotionally involved which creates way more drama and heartache than it does good for everybody in the district. So, if you are on Kelly's squad, she's great. If you are on another squad in Kelly's district, not so much.

Unregistered
    I used to be in Kelly's squad and she was by far my favorite Sgt. She was fair and realistic. She's nothing like that rat (Garcia) you have running around the station.

Unregistered
    Kelly you are one hot and sexy momma. Don't listen to these idiots. Keep doing what you do

Unregistered
    Yawn, same old babies. KELLY IS THIS, COOPER IS THIS, CLOSE IS THIS, GARCIA IS THIS, ROLDAN IS THIS, blag blag blah. What a bunch of babies, Kelly does a lot for being a women in law enforcement, she complaints a lot but that's human nature. Cooper has done his time and is just burned out, he is always gone. Close doesn't really mess with anyone, he is got too many bills to pay. Garcia, I never see that guy around the station so no idea what someone was posting prior, he barely talks to anyone and has never messed with me. Roldan, he is just him, definitely would snitch you out. Rongish, he tries to come to work, lol. Taylor, leave him out of this. Daughtry, as long as there are sweets and cookies, he leaves you alone.

Now go back to your console and brush them teeth, tell your boyfriend the Indian Chief needs coffee.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=;1820311]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest

This has to be either Taylor or Cooper posting, it fits their MO to a "T"/[/quote:3cq29qmn]

Haha this affirm my point, a reply right back.
    Whatever you say sellers. Go fist yourself

Unregistered

Beautiful Woman

[QUOTE=;1820323]
    Quote Originally Posted by haha

Haha this affirm my point, a reply right back.[/quote:ubclin4d]

Sounds more like you are are intimidated by a beautiful woman.

Sergeant Petracca treats people with respect unlike some of the other sergeants in the district.
    Kelly does have gorgeous blue eyes with blonde hair (my favorite combination) and I've always been attracted to shorter woman a bit older.
    Me being a person trainer and her being a soft and intelligent person I'm sure we would be good for each other.
    There are so many couples that cheat on their significant other it's nice to know there are a few out there you can trust.
    Pay no attention of those out there that are jealous if your success. Just continue to do a good job and don't let any negative talk disturb your good heart. Make amends and clear your conscience if you need to.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3278117]
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1820323

Kelly does have gorgeous blue eyes with blonde hair (my favorite combination) and I've always been attracted to shorter woman a bit older.
    Me being a person trainer and her being a soft and intelligent person I'm sure we would be good for each other.
    There are so many couples that cheat on their significant other it's nice to know there are a few out there you can trust.
    Pay no attention of those out there that are jealous if your success. Just continue to do a good job and don't let any negative talk disturb your good heart. Make amends and clear your conscience if you need to.
    Okay Roldan, whatever you say. Go back to your cave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12