Sergeant Kelly Petracca Thank You For Being A Fair Sergeant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sergeant Kelly Petracca Thank You For Being A Fair Sergeant

Certain trooper in Ft. Myers want to acknowledge Sergeant Kelly Petracca for being a fair sergeant and treating troopers with respect. The other sergeant could learn a lot on how to treat people from Sergeant Petracca.

Thank You Sergeant Petracca.

Cool Re: Sergeant Kelly Petracca Thank You For Being A Fair Serge

Quote Originally Posted by Troopers thank You
    Certain trooper in Ft. Myers want to acknowledge Sergeant Kelly Petracca for being a fair sergeant and treating troopers with respect. The other sergeant could learn a lot on how to treat people from Sergeant Petracca.

Funny, she probably posted this herself since she is constantly in this for forum. Thats what happens when you constantly call out sick, you have plenty of time to visit leo affairs.

Re: Sergeant Kelly Petracca Thank You For Being A Fair Serge

[quote=hot tub]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Troopers thank You":163mc1ko

Funny, she probably posted this herself since she is constantly in this for forum. Thats what happens when you constantly call out sick, you have plenty of time to visit leo affairs.[/quote:163mc1ko]

This has to be either Taylor or Cooper posting, it fits their MO to a "T"/

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by hot tub
    Quote Originally Posted by "Troopers thank You":3cq29qmn

Funny, she probably posted this herself since she is constantly in this for forum. Thats what happens when you constantly call out sick, you have plenty of time to visit leo affairs.
    This has to be either Taylor or Cooper posting, it fits their MO to a "T"/[/quote:3cq29qmn]

Haha this affirm my point, a reply right back.

[quote=haha]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hot tub
    Quote Originally Posted by "Troopers thank You":ubclin4d

This has to be either Taylor or Cooper posting, it fits their MO to a "T"/
    Haha this affirm my point, a reply right back.[/quote:ubclin4d]

Sounds more like you are are intimidated by a beautiful woman.

Sergeant Petracca treats people with respect unlike some of the other sergeants in the district.

Odd, all I hear are sexual remarks and not Leadership ability. Did, I miss something about this Sergeant? :|

Odd, all I hear are sexual remarks and not Leadership ability. Did, I miss something about this Sergeant? :|
    Sergeant Petracca treats members fair, helps out on the road with them and does not sneak around trying to catch them doing things.

Just because she is an attrative woman does not mean she is not a good sergeant.

Sergeant Petracca treats members fair, helps out on the road with them and does not sneak around trying to catch them doing things.

Just because she is an attrative woman does not mean she is not a good sergeant.

I have never once on he heard a “Male Officer” refereed to as Handsome, Good looking, etc; when being described in a professional manner regarding his duties and as such, I think you see my point in a clearer manner now. :|

I have never once on he heard a “Male Officer” refereed to as Handsome, Good looking, etc; when being described in a professional manner regarding his duties and as such, I think you see my point in a clearer manner now. :|
    That is because most male troopers are nothing to write home to mom about. Now go back and clean that single wide yo live in Trooper.

Unregistered

Integrity is what FHP is lacking here

It's pretty bad when Sgts have to conspire together to make up stories to tell in Court or during an investigation yet I have testimonies that suggest that very thing. Sooner or later it's going to come down like a ton of bricks unless a confession is made about how you made up things just because you didn't like the idea of being called a liar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast