Latest Contract Offer - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Latest Contract Offer

Simply vote Charlie Christ back into office, and law enforcement will get its pay raises back!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Simply vote Charlie Christ back into office, and law enforcement will get its pay raises back!
    Keep drinking that Shirley Temple, gay boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

It's now been over 5yrs since we've had a raise! Not sure if that's worse or the fact that we just seem to sit by and take it? Why are our union reps not fighting for us? Why is there zero communication people? Just think we've spent a quarter of a 20yr career with nothing. We need action now! Not more negotiations...
    Welcome to the club pal. Do you have any clue that we have been in a deep recession for the past 5 years? Do you read anything other than Facebook and sports? You must be a low information voter who voted for Obama. There is no extra money and the budgets have been cut to the bone. Want a raise? Dump your worthless union and save the dues money for yourself.
    You are the one who is in the dark... The LTs secured their raise and the rest of the city received a raise. If times are tough then why give city employees a raise to cover the health insurance increase? Might not be much, but its something when the city is crying poor. You sir have no idea what really goes on around here.

It's time to get rid of the PBA and look for a new group to represent us

Educate yourself about Crist's role in Amendment One and how it dried up money for LEOs by reducing taxes. Crist promised Amendment One would not affect LEOs but it did and left a big budget deficit when he resigned. Crist is responsible for the deficit Scott had to deal with. I'll vote for Scott or Sink or Nelson before I vote for Crist. He backstabbed LEOs statewide.

A vote for Scott and you will definitely see your pension go away in the next 4 years!

A vote for Scott and you will definitely see your pension go away in the next 4 years!
    Scott has nothing to do with our Pension.

One more raise for state workers in 2014 and all the naysayers will be praising Scott. Everyone's vote has a price.

Sorry to hear that contract negotiations are going poorly. During my 6 years at BPD I got 1 raise in 2007. I will assure every one of you guys that the grass is greener on the other side, you just cant be afraid to jump the fence. If anyone would like to come out west let me know. You will start with a $10K pay raise over what BPD is paying you as well as a guaranteed 6 year step plan with a top out of $75K as a regular patrol deputy. Not to mention average off duty details of $45 an hour.

Sorry to hear that contract negotiations are going poorly. During my 6 years at BPD I got 1 raise in 2007. I will assure every one of you guys that the grass is greener on the other side, you just cant be afraid to jump the fence. If anyone would like to come out west let me know. You will start with a $10K pay raise over what BPD is paying you as well as a guaranteed 6 year step plan with a top out of $75K as a regular patrol deputy. Not to mention average off duty details of $45 an hour.
    Where is this?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast