Kill the SOB!

Thread: Kill the SOB!

Kill the SOB!

You brother cops in Miami are very sorry for your loss from a pathetic former officer.

We hope the loss of innocent life is over and before the coward commits suicide, L..E. gets to avenge what he has done....

Kill the SOB before he does more harm and good luck!

Re: Kill the SOB!

Be safe out there. A lot of people mad at LAPD, particularly that someone *cough cough* blasted a truck with little asian ladies in it.

God is with you all! Central Florida Cops want you to know our prayers are with you!

You hillbilly redneck honky f@cks in central florida, have never been part of real police work! You ignorant pieces of crap, have no idea what the LAPD is about, you only see through you satilite dishes on your mobile home. You f@cking honkies are racist, ignorant, inbread, dirty, bucktooth, low self esteem, worthless people! The only real call you've probably responded to is a gator mounting a cow!
    Chris Dorner was a man of integrity, honor, and courage. This man in 2002 as Naval Ensign, discovered $8,000 and turned it in to the aurthorities. When interviewed by the liberal left wing media, they asked him "Why didn't you just pocket the money?" His reply was "I just couldn't do it, My integrity wouldn't let me, I wasn't raised that way, there's no right way, in doing the wrong thing". Chris Dorner was concidered a periah, snitch, and black sheep for exposing his training officer for kicking a mentally ill man in the head multiple times. The LAPD is one of the most racist, and currupt institution's of Law Enforcement this country has ever seen. Lt. Dorner is a patriot in my eyes, and in all honesty a hero! He stood up for what he believed in, and was prepared to die for what he believed in. The LAPD counldn't supress Lt. Dorner's voice, and couldn't conceal the facts of his termination from the dept. The former LAPD Captain who was supposed to defend him at his arbitration hearing, failed to do so under orders from top command staff. And being that he was a former Captain of the Dept, he was inclined to preserved the image of the Dept. So Lt. Dorner exposed the Dept for what it was, and this didn't sit well with the former Captain. Now the former Captain greives, and will continue to dwell till his dying breath for inadequately representing Lt. Dorner at his termination hearing. I feel no mercy, nor compassion for this former Captain! As for Lt. Dorner's former training officer, who is now a patrol sergeant, your karma is on its way! You will forever have all this bloodshed on your hands! You should be tried, and if convicted, be hung by your neck from downtown Los Angeles. Lt. Dorner may be gone, but his agenda, and voice had spread and will continue to echo for many years to come. Until our constitution returns to its original text, and the civil liberties of all Americans are preserved and protected, regardless of Law Enforcement, or Federal intervention. returned. If our leaders were more like Lt. Dorner this country wouldn't be in the state thats its in now, our prayer's being removed from schools, and courts, homosexuals participating in civil unions, our president's complete disregard of the constitution, and Police Agencies abusing and harassing fellow Americans on our own homeland. This is a Government for the people, by the people regardless of race, religion, or gender. My heartfelt feelings are with the mother of Lt. Dorner, and his extended family. From one patriot to another, GodSpeed!

Semper Fidelis!

It seems that the Brown Gown marine is a mite upset...poor boy....