Disney FastPass to Captain - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Disney FastPass to Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Tubbs
    Ok. Again Mr Dummy,
    THERE IS NOOOO TEST FOR THE RANK OF CAPTAIN! The Sheriff could choose an idiot like you and make them Captain and its neither a union issue or unethical promotion. Just HIS CHOICE. Do we expect him to steer the ship without choosing where we go or who will help. GO AWAY. STILL HELL NO TO LAMBERTI IN 2016
    Man.. your like a frightened third grader with this fear of Lambert he coming back like some kind of zombie in your closet. Lamberti is done.. finished ..goodbye and it's time for the new sheriff to answer up when weird things happen. Why does he constantly need to bring in Fort Lauderdale instant captains this is disgusting when he was campaigning he never said he would open the floodgates to the city of Fort Lauderdale he said he would help bring back morale to our agency.. and instead its getting worse.

The floodgates aren't open and morale is only down at your house. The Sheriff is doing a descent job and you are still looking for trouble. Wow. I bet your ancestors were the ones swearing the Earth was flat. As a deputy, I don't see the HUGE influx of FLPD officers as deputies, Sgt's and LTs to BSO. If the Sheriff wants to bring in some COMMAND STAFF personnel (that me or you are not qualified to be) I don't care. It doesn't change my paycheck one bit and it doesn't keep me from going home every night to my family. Until then, you can keep jumping out from behind the door and yelling "BOO". But, no one is going to jump anymore. Stop it and go away.

Israel's promotional process is unethical and a disgrace. Even Lamberti's promotional process was more legit than this!!! 2016 can't come soon enough!!!!

Well I guess if you post the EXACT same post on every thread, it gives it more credibility. You're dumb and by the looks of it, out of ideas. Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Tubbs
    Well I guess if you post the EXACT same post on every thread, it gives it more credibility. You're dumb and by the looks of it, out of ideas. Goodbye
    Thats funny "Ricardo Flubbs" because evry single post you make, you say " No Lamberti 2016". You Mr. are a broken record. Stop making excuses for the Sheriff. let it play out and we will see the outcome. You sound like a little kid when someone talked about your "Daddy".

Well Mr Observant
    I didn't see no to anything on my last posts. Try again. Your posts are still irrelevant and stupid and you're still not an employee. Go away

Its obvious Israel is not the savior we hoped...four sheriff's in a row...ugh. I would like an honest outside candidate name for 2016..any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Its obvious Israel is not the savior we hoped...four sheriff's in a row...ugh. I would like an honest outside candidate name for 2016..any ideas?
    Me! :devil:

Unregistered
    Bump it up

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789