Disney FastPass to Captain
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

It is very disheartening to see what is happening after Sheriff Israel declared the days of the good old boy system were gone and promotion and specialized units would be fair. Morale is sinking like a stone with all of these back room transfers of friends to friends units and the worst part is the bypassing of rank structure and the new Disney Captains by way of FastPass...no need to take a test..no need to study..no lines no waiting.

It is very disheartening to see what is happening after Sheriff Israel declared the days of the good old boy system were gone and promotion and specialized units would be fair. Morale is sinking like a stone with all of these back room transfers of friends to friends units and the worst part is the bypassing of rank structure and the new Disney Captains by way of FastPass...no need to take a test..no need to study..no lines no waiting.

Re: Disney FastPass to Captain

You dont take a test for Captain rank or higher get over it. Why are you complaining ?Nobody complained with Jenne hired Brooks at Captain rank. Nobody complained when Lamberti hired indviduals at Commander rank taking away Lieutenant positions. Get over it .....

Just for the sake of an argument, name 3 people who were prompted from Sgt to Capt. Oh and not acting.

How about the Lt.promoted to Major. I heard they call him Major Disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You dont take a test for Captain rank or higher get over it. Why are you complaining ?Nobody complained with Jenne hired Brooks at Captain rank. Nobody complained when Lamberti hired indviduals at Commander rank taking away Lieutenant positions. Get over it .....
    Nobodyis going to "ge over it"..Israel said in public he was getting rid of the Commander rank because it bypassed a real promotional process...now we see that he is making fake captains instead. It is a slap in the face to deputies sgts and lieutenants that made it thru testing. If you want to make fake bosses..call these guys Commanders so we all know that they are appointments that played politics not grade ranks that earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by You must be kidding
    Ok, I'll play your game, name 2 people promoted from Lt. To Major.

My point is this. Only one person has been promoted to Capt from the rank of Deputy or Sgt" everything else is "acting". Until such is posted in the On The Move, stop the petit bickering.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorry
    My point is this. Only one person has been promoted to Capt from the rank of Deputy or Sgt" everything else is "acting". Until such is posted in the On The Move, stop the petit bickering.
    You have no idea the firestorm....far from petit anything

Quote Originally Posted by Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by You must be kidding
    Ok, I'll play your game, name 2 people promoted from Lt. To Major.

OK. How about Cavallo to "acting" moron, I mean Major, who HAD TO sit at a desk in the Majors Office when he was acting as a chief (sick joke) in North Lauderdale. Then he he gets gifted with an appointment to a non-deserved position of Lt. Col. He then promptly screws that up. When asked about this giant f-up, Rickey Frey boy claims he wasn't jumped a level because he "was a major". See, you fraud Scumberti did this.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast