Video minutes of IUPA meeting

Video minutes of IUPA meeting

Re: Video minutes of IUPA meeting

That's funny.
    Now if you want to be fair the other side is telling you:
    "shut up and f'in be happy you have a job!" (now go collect your food stamps)

Don 't you mean, go and collect your foodstamps, and then sign them over to IUPA, before we send Vinny and Vito, over to your house to collect them?

SEIU/IUPA donated $400 million dollars of your dues payments, to re-elect Barack Obama, so that your taxes could increase 2.4 % on Jan 1 and another 2% by the end of the year, so that your guns could be banned, and so that your medical benefits and retirement could be taxed as earned income .

To the poster who flagged the video as Copyright violation.

I cannot comment on that however since it is a link to Youtube it is their issue not ours as we do link to the video, however we do not host the video. If you should have issue with that, then please contact them and advise them of your concern.

I have been to several union meatings and don't remember anyone taking that tone toward anyone else in attendance. I do remember that being the tone of every MS e-mail over the last two years. Now MS has lost his latest battle with IUPA and will very likely lose at least two more. He doesn't call his people on their birthdays or send out e-mails for deputies going above and beyond like he used to. It seems he is bitter that he no longer runs as much of the agancy as he did before he started screwing his deputies.