I have heard and seen it all

I have heard and seen it all

Wow, Now our higher ups want to get us for using leoaff...i know they said only liable content but if you believe that your crazy.They want to scare us off this site. They want to see who is saying what on this site..They will use it to get rid of people they dont like. I am wondering why our DC is so scared of this site...After all he was the one that got the ball rolling to limit what people say on here....I believe he felt the pressure of all the talk that was going on here...He is afraid the public will find out who he is and what he has done at BPD. People have been talking about other people on this site for years...I never once heard DC or higher ups complain about other officers being on here while there names were being draged through the mud...But now its him and the other cpt on here and they are running scared that all there dirty little secrets will come to life. Can You Say Double Standard....

DC actually asked the chief if the city could do something about this site...You must be kidding...Dont you have enough to do at work then messing around with this...How about a raise with the money you want the city to use to find out who is posting on here. Your telling me that its ok to use alot of the cities money , you mean the money they say, they dont have...thats why no raise but wait they must be wrong because they would have to have a lot of money to be able to police this site...Its not going to be cheap. Higher ups please get a thicker skin when it comes to this because right now you look weak with this stuff going on. Our department is on the verge of exploding do to low morale here. You should worry about that and not leoaff. This department isnt all about the cpt's and above, its about the lower ranks who keep this department running..with out us you will just be another Mayberry.

Re: I have heard and seen it all

This has been tried in the past and lost in the past. The admin will get nothing from this site so don't let them scare you.

Its funny that there is no lead by example at BPD. Does the chief really think we respect someone who has been charged with perjury and another who sexually harasses just about everyone and that includes men! I think BPD could be a great agency if some of the hypocrites up top would just leave! :devil: