Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan to retire after 30 yea

Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan to retire after 30 yea

Personally, I don't think this will change things much. I guess it will depend on whom Our Dear Leader appoints to succeed him. Will the new Director continue the Sullivan tradition of bowing down to Big Sis and accepting scraps from the table or will he stand up to her? I wonder.

Re: Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan to retire after 30

Quote Originally Posted by worfusa2008
    Personally, I don't think this will change things much. I guess it will depend on whom Our Dear Leader appoints to succeed him. Will the new Director continue the Sullivan tradition of bowing down to Big Sis and accepting scraps from the table or will he stand up to her? I wonder.
    By now it is a time honored tradition and will not change.

Sad to say............

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I guess I have been living in the past, as old men are sometimes wont to do, hoping that clearer heads would prevail and try restore the Service to what it once was. I was deluding myself and so it's now time to pack up and put away the things that remind me of what was at one time a good thing and has now been corrupted. Best move on with my memories. I offer condolences to those still on the job who will have no good memories.

I hope the door doesn't hit him in the ass on the way out. That guy didn't do anything in 7 years as Director.

I imagine that he will move on to a big-figure, do-nothing job where he can trade on his "reputation" as the former USSS Director and hire his water carriers from Headquarters who will follow him into a lucrative retirement. I look forward to 2016 and a Constitutional President who will clean house over at DHS.