10-100 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10-100

Re: 10-100

Why would you dumb asses get on here and talk crap about the guys you work with? If your going to say things about other you should have the sack to put your name. Lt BC good call going after this one. RJ good job on your decision to bite. Everyone else for the most part good job. You ****ing *****es that are talking shit eat a bag of ****s cowards. Mod how bout do your job!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashamed
    Why would you dumb asses get on here and talk crap about the guys you work with? If your going to say things about other you should have the sack to put your name. Lt BC good call going after this one. RJ good job on your decision to bite. Everyone else for the most part good job. You ****ing *****es that are talking shit eat a bag of ****s cowards. Mod how bout do your job!!
    Monday morning quartbacks talk smack when they weren't there. That was a team effort from the drop of the green flag. Lt BC, as always, stunbles on the bad guys. Great job L-T. I heard some excellent radio traffic, except for TR being butt hurt for flattening his tires :snicker: I've heard 3-4 different stories on how it ended. They guys car broke down, he hit JM, ran over Sgt C. but he got his ass bit by the dog. Poor baby I hope it shirt mother @#$#

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

I agree with every damn word you said except the last demand for me to do my job. For your undeserved information, I've already staffed this with the site administrator. Albeit the back and forth is a bunch of crap, nothing has been a violation of the TOU. I should defer to the point that you have no room to talk after suggesting a bag of ****s as a main course. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 673
    I agree with every damn word you said except the last demand for me to do my job. For your undeserved information, I've already staffed this with the site administrator. Albeit the back and forth is a bunch of crap, nothing has been a violation of the TOU. I should defer to the point that you have no room to talk after suggesting a bag of ****s as a main course. Move on.
    And this is a prime example of why I gave up the MOD title. Good luck to you 673.

There is nothing like seeing the mods getting stressed over comments made by anonymous posters.

3 slick sleeves got sent home today because of this chase. Captain F is a fckin moron

I hope you don't mean me and the other two that had a meeting this morning with Lt TG.. If you are you need to stop posting stuff you know nothing about. We are not under IA and are free to talk about it. Come ask one of us (you know who we are) and we will tell you it was not from this chase and we were not sent home nor wrote up at all. But this chase was not what the meeting was about. But two of us can tell u about this chase if you have any questions since none of the people in the office this morning were x8 when it happened.

If you were not talking about what happened involving me and 2 other slick sleeves this A.M. at D4 than disregard this post. I just don't want anyone to be misinformed if this was the reason for your post

Thank you
    Davis Goodwin

Oh puh-leeze! Who got sent home? Last I heard, the only person told to go home was Sgt RC but he refused. I read these rumors on here about those in the chase. Some of you people have some other officers mixed up for confused. Why not read the report? I did read where Sgt TR got a flat tire and Sgt RC got hit. My only question is this: why didn't 95 wreck him instead of letting him go because he WS right there? I mean; coward or what?

Coward????? Wtf!!!!!!

Why has a certain d-4 midnight deputy (the fat one) been gone and his squad car parked at office for the last 30 days? I heard that he got investigated for 2 10-100 chases where he crashed the suspect car without justification so was he fired or given time off without pay?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast