advice for a leo wife - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: advice for a leo wife

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    One more thing....
    This woman is a dispatcher for the same agency my husband is a deputy for.
    Again, any input would be so appreciated.
    Is this a typical thing, to befriend dispatchers and allow them to text back and forth, as well as ocasionally call each other? i don't know of any others that do.
    Since you are posting on the HCSO forum I'm wondering if your husband is an HCSO deputy. You need not answer.

HCSO used to condone having dispatchers do "ride alongs" with deputies to get familiar with the geography of the county, thinking this improved their understanding of where they were dispatching the deputies to go. This resulted in a lot of "getting familiar" in other ways if you get my meaning.

I know of affairs and broken marriages which involved deputies and dispatchers. Your husband is behaving badly and he knows it. It is inexcusable that he should disregard your feelings in this manner. Perhaps he has low self esteem for which he compensates by getting the dispatcher to heap attention on him. If so, he is pathetic.

The texting, photo and calls you are receiving are harassment that you are not obligated to endure. If your husband will not tell the dispatcher to stop this behavior, and the behavior continues, you could report the situation to Internal Affairs.

Alternatively, you could ignore the dispatcher and not let the texts and hang ups bother you if you are secure in your belief that your husband is faithful.

I wish the best for you, but feel you are in a bad position and it is your husband's fault.

Shame on him.

I thank you all so much for answering my post. i do feel that i am in a horrible position, as i do trust my husband, but do not think i shoul have ignored or continue to ignore this harassment. I also dont think its right that my husband tells me there's nothing wrong with him befriending these dispatchers and calling or texting them, because theres nothing going on with any of them, he keeps them around so when he needs something from commo, he knows he can get it.
    Is there any other other deputy on here that does the same thing? even to go so far as actually exchange texts about thing,s not work related, while at home or out with his family?

No your husband is lying to you. He has access to all the info he wants from the lap top in the car. The dispatcher is doing your husband that's why she is harassing you. The dispatcher is being told things by your husband , to make her believe he wants her, or he is already doing her. If you still want him lay down the law. Your husband is an ass

Quote Originally Posted by Retired123432
    No your husband is lying to you. He has access to all the info he wants from the lap top in the car. The dispatcher is doing your husband that's why she is harassing you. The dispatcher is being told things by your husband , to make her believe he wants her, or he is already doing her. If you still want him lay down the law. Your husband is an ass
    Again, thank you all. I needed to the hear input from another deputy/husband.
    I am in a horrible situation, i love my husband, but i am so upset, and hurt just by knowing he thinks that just because he's faithful, it's not an issue. Am i wrong in telling him he needs to change the way he conducts himself?

OK......

You've been told that your husband is lying to you. Any information that he can get from comm he can get from his laptop.

You are receiving harassing text messages, photographs and phone hang ups.

You have been offered a variety of courses of action to take ranging from ignoring the calls to demanding that your husband stop all contact with the dispatcher (that you can never enforce) to going to Internal Affairs.

The ball is in your court.

DO SOMETHING!

The folks who have been giving you advice will be interested in your decision.

:!:

You seem to be buying in to the claim that your husband wouldn't have sex with the dispatcher because she is fat and ugly. Here is an eye opener:

hi again,
    I haven't received any texts(yet), just the hang -ups, and the picture she sent me with the other person cropped out(so the picture just shows her and my husband). Trust me, i know fat and ugly does not mean a damn thing, a hard prick has no standards! Fat can loose weight, but hidious is forever(without surgery), and this woman looks like sloth from the movie the goonies. I say he is faithful because i truly trust he is, but yes, it still doesn't excuse his conduct, which is what caused all this. For those of you who are married, do you call and/or exchange texts with dispatchers? regardless of what you talk about? just something i need to know.

Thanks,

This type of thread re-surfaces from time to time and it use to be more common on the spouse’s forum.
    Let’s stop the name calling on both sides. It is what it is and everyone has an opinion.
    Needless to say, this type of behavior has been going on for years in the law enforcement profession and many others. People interact with others at work and it periodically goes too far. It takes two to tango.
    Please do not be naive and think your husband will not do something disrespectful. It happens all the time despite the spouse’s belief that it isn’t or won’t. The truth of the matter regarding your husband’s loyalty is in his actions. You are clearly not his priority. I am sorry if the truth hurts. It appears as though you are by coming on this forum and discussing this matter.
    You have been given some great suggestions but this discussion is deteriorating as you continue to post. Make a decision. If you do not resolve this matter with your husband promptly, seek counseling or consult an attorney. Regardless of your decision, quit the name calling, clean up your language, and act like a lady.
    Like it or not, we give advice. We try to fix things. You asked, we told you. Now make a decision!

Leo wife...
    Hey post a pic and maybe I'll bang you

Lay down the law to your husband to knock the crap off ASAP or else you will go to I.A. and report this dispatcher for the harrassment. Then follow through with what you said you would do if he doesn't knock it off with her. End of story. Now... it's up to you to git r done.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast