New Chief in Over Her Head Already! - Page 17
Page 17 of 119 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Re: New Chief in Over Her Head Already!

Don't be so threatened, sweetie, she isn't going to take your man from you. With her background and position of esteem, she has a very wide choice of partners if she should so choose. Don't think she is going to pick some John Doe out of the herd. Get over yourself!

Arrow Re: New Chief in Over Her Head Already!

Listen Toots - AKA "guest" AKA "Bernie" AKA Chief Di Freakin' Pino -

You should understand what that of that feels like because, Oh yeah, you have done it all. That woman wasn't flattering herself, she was speaking the truth and backing her man and every other officer in the department because she obviously gets it. Ive got money on "If Im gonna lose my man, it sure as he** isn't going to be to that." For real.....

Im not sure who in Baltimore told you that you were fly or what special mirror you were looking into while standing on a pile of phone books but its not selling here in SRQ. Really? John Doe? Herd? So thats what the officers are to you?? Seriously - wide choice of partners - aint that the truth. How bout a CoEd Softball game at beers at the 8 Ball Lounge??

Oh and by the way - Willy Wonka called he wants his Oompa Loompa back. He said that you can have all the donuts you want at the chocolate factory.

Give it up.......

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Don't be so threatened, sweetie, she isn't going to take your man from you. With her background and position of esteem, she has a very wide choice of partners if she should so choose. Don't think she is going to pick some John Doe out of the herd. Get over yourself!
    Some posts are baffling. Others are simply laugh-out-loud funny.

This one, quoted above, is somewhat rare in that it does both.

Anyway, let's address a few things:

1. No one locally cares about her background. Seriously. There are persons here (both active and retired) who possess credentials to put hers to shame. Wake up and face reality. No one will dispute her time in law enforcement; after all, that's all public record, right? Perhaps someone will look at her records from her various departments and years of service. Or a Google search will suffice. Man, that lawsuit must've sucked.

2. What "position of esteem" is that, exactly? Bartending? To quote you, "get over yourself."

3. A very wide choice of partners? Perhaps that's true. Drunk folks do crazy things.

4. The herd? What "herd" would you be referring to? Hopefully you aren't specifying SPD because, quite frankly, SPD has standards and so unless she'd like to be met with multiple rejections, she may try the Rendezvous. Or maybe the Cabana. What about hanging out at Floribbean or even just at Moore's?

You, "Guest", are a moron to take a wife's post regarding the fear she has for her husband going to work (because real cops driving real cars and wearing real uniforms can get seriously injured or killed) and instead make the assumption that the wife was afraid the Chief was going to steal her husband. That shows extreme narcissism, idiocy, and a gross incompetence in regards to comprehension,

Though part of it was still funny, in a "Wow, your stupidity boggles the mind" kind of way.

Guest. Id like to know exactly ur basing ur support of dipino on. She has done nothing for spd since her arrival. She is never around, doesnt return emails, doesnt communicate with anyone (including her command staff) and seems to think hob nobbing with the community is more important than actually running the agency. Plus she has done nothing for morale except make it worse. It is difficult to earn the respect of ur employees when ur an absentee landlord. So far she has proven to be the single worst chief in the history of spd.

This is rich, just rich! You people complain about the decisions and changes she puts in place. Then you whine like babies that she is out in the community securing support from the public for YOUR agency and YOU as officers so she isn't around to make f*&%ing decisions. Because she is a woman, you won't...WON'T...let her succeed!

And then we have this fool, this clown who types "ur" instead of "your". What a joke with no credibility at all.

Gpower, since your making corrections, I think you're looking for you're. And this isn't a woman thing. We want a leader. Nobody care about gender. That's all you people havethat support her. She's a terrible leader, cop, and chief. Period

Succeed at what exactly? There have been no ideas or changes, just empty promises. I for one hope things turn around, and quick. It would be nice to see some real movement or at least give folks an idea of where we are going. No communication only leads to more rumors and in fighting. If this is how it'll be at least let us know so we know what to expect. Disappointment so far, sad really, we had very high hopes. Perhaps this is just a case of buyers remorse, we should just settle for the new norm and hunker down for the DiPino tenure. We can get used to being treated like second class employees, just people the new Chief can send on fools errands every time some citizen rings up on her cell phone. There's worse places to work, I can't think of one right now but I'm sure there are....

Quote Originally Posted by vagtastic
    Gpower, since your making corrections, I think you're looking for you're. And this isn't a woman thing. We want a leader. Nobody care about gender. That's all you people havethat support her. She's a terrible leader, cop, and chief. Period
    Maybe you should put a period after the word "period", Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by GPower
    Quote Originally Posted by vagtastic
    Maybe you should put a period after the word "period", Einstein.
    GPunk, does it matter?
    you honestly are a child mate.
    Make a thread that isn't as pointless as correcting spelling.

Might as well face it, there are always going to be ignorant people in the world. Yes I said ignorant. To blatantly support someone because of their sex rather than on the job they are doing is ignorant. I can pretty much guarantee you that the employees at SPD dont give two cents about the race, sex, color, creed, religion, or beliefs the chief has. We just want someone who will do the job corectly, support the troops, bring positive change, and move us forward.

Like numerous posts have said, dipino is never around. Thats the plain truth of it. She is constantly out of the office supposedly having meetings with everyone other than SPD personnel. After 3 months , I will bet you that she has no more idea about how our agency runs that she did her first day. She can't as she has not been around and I am not talking about her being gone for her equivelency training. Thats completely understandable. If you think thats not true, other than beiong lucky enough to catch her in her office and barging your way in, just try to make an appoinment with her. If you can get in within 2 weeks, I'll eat my shoe. An agency cannot run like that.

It is very difficult to stay motivated and for supervisors to motivate their troops when the chief is constantly talking about turning the agancy upside down by doing things like changing the 12 hour shifts, making senior officers go back to midnights, and implementing rotating shifts. Change is good and the agency does need it desperately, but it needs to be positive change focused on resolving the internal problems we have. Not turning the agency into an OCPD clone.

I am not sure how much damage dipino will do before barwin realizes how big of a mistake he made. Becasue thats exactly what hiring her was.....a mistake. Lets hope things turn around.

Page 17 of 119 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast