New Chief in Over Her Head Already! - Page 113
Page 113 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1185

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    I dont know anything about her allegations and have no opinion except I hope the absolute truth be brought to light whatever that may be. As a No Po resident, I cannot help but shake my head at the irony of her fighting against the ill actions that her husband ignored and dosed out in North Port. It is kinda like Hillary screaming about sexual misconduct...

Unregistered
    Whether Vespias complaint has teeth or not it doesn’t matter. SPD is a total mess. It’s a total sh*t show especially patrol which has zero leadership. I come in every day and look at officers who are like zombies. No zest or life in anyone.. The 6th floor is a joke. The only division worth being in is cid, especially narcs. THey are the only one who look like they actually enjoy coming to work. Imagine that, looking forward to coming In to work at SPD. Been 5-6 years since that’s been the case.

Dipino has utterly ruined SPD. She doesn’t and has never given a crap about the agency, just how it makes her look. She doesn’t know half the officers names including guys that have been here 10-15 years. Sad. Yet she just keeps on skating with zero accountability.

Anyone wonder why the iACP report has not been released? I will bet a months salary it paints chief in a bad way so she is stalling somehow. Total bs.

Unregistered
    Been so long I forgot about the iACP report. That’s a good question. What is holding it up?? Can’t be the aclu and barfield still

Unregistered
    At what point will the agency change what its doing?
    ...clearly something isn't working

Unregistered
    It all starts at the top. Cant do anything until the plague on the 6th floor is removed. What we can’t understand is how dipino has made it this far.

Unregistered
    True Dipino has to go along with a lot of her command staff. I mean come on we have Sgt's sleeping with officers they directly supervise for crying out loud. Officers only making it out of FTO because of who they know (their daddy *hint hint*). SPD is an unsafe disaster in so many ways

Unregistered
    Yep. Sgts sleeping with direct subordinates and not notifying coc (which is a direct violation of GO by the way), sgts filing complaints on one another, sweeping complaints under the carpet that may damage her false rep, minor discipline for some while dropping the hammer on others, HUGE favoritism when promoting, blatant sexism, non existent morale, a miserable DC, worthless patrol captain who RUNS out the door as soon as he can, yes it’s all good at SPD.

Unregistered
    Wait, you mean Morrison sleeping with her supervisor is against policy!? Shocker. But it’s ok she found the love of her life now...yeah he also works within the agency. Real professional guys.
    What’s up with these rookies

Unregistered
    Relationships between officers are no big deal as long as they are handled appropriately. Relationships between officers and supervisors is another matter. The prior post is correct when they said that it is against policy and if it happens needs to be brought to the attention of their chain of command. The Morrison Hammer romance either was not brought to the attention of command staff or they did not care. Everybody knew what was going on so my guess is they knew but just didn’t care because Hammer is a favorite son who is now in IA of all places. Yeah we stack it deep and sell it cheap at SPD. Piolicy violations only get applied to non dipino personnel. If u r in her in-crowd, don’t worry. Any complaints will disappear at her door. Poof,,,,,,,gone. Just like where everything that made us great did when she got here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Relationships between officers are no big deal as long as they are handled appropriately. Relationships between officers and supervisors is another matter. The prior post is correct when they said that it is against policy and if it happens needs to be brought to the attention of their chain of command. The Morrison Hammer romance either was not brought to the attention of command staff or they did not care. Everybody knew what was going on so my guess is they knew but just didn’t care because Hammer is a favorite son who is now in IA of all places. Yeah we stack it deep and sell it cheap at SPD. Piolicy violations only get applied to non dipino personnel. If u r in her in-crowd, don’t worry. Any complaints will disappear at her door. Poof,,,,,,,gone. Just like where everything that made us great did when she got here.
    The key here is "...as long as they are handled appropriately." Rolling up to a call and thats your back up but she's on the phone with Chase aka "Babe" isn't safe. It won't matter until someone gets killed out here because she's too busy at his house and she's said she's on scene with you (preemptively).

Page 113 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast