New Chief in Over Her Head Already!
Page 1 of 119 1231151101 ... LastLast

New Chief in Over Her Head Already!

No pun on her being 5', but she thinks because she gives out her cell number that this will solve everyone's problem...this is not Ocean City where you have a loose dog complaint! You do not have our respect, and smart citizens see that you have no management skills! This will come to light to ignorant citizens soon also! Go back to Maryland, so we can get a real Chief with real experience in a major city!

Re: New Chief in Over Her Head Already!

I was shocked that instead of supporting her Officers at the big fight she was more concerned about her political connections.

She was a big hit (NOT) at the Florida Police Chief's Conf in St. Augustine where she demanded the Organization's support for her to be ther 4th Vice President of the IACP. She was quickly voted down by the membership. She certainly is full of herself for just becoming a Florida Chief.

So far I have to agree-- SHE IS OVER HER HEAD!

WHAT? Little miss super chief isn't working out? It sounded like she was gonna come in and teach all you folks how to do police work. Remember, the important things, work as a team and watch each other's back and the most important, go home to your loved ones at the end of the shift. Everything else is comes after you take care of each other. Be safe.

Amen Brother!!

The new chief wants officers to salute LT's and above to show the public who is charge and how professional we are. This comes from the new chief that carries her little rat dog with her everywhere while in uniform in her city car. That's about as unprofessional as you can get.

Maybe she can take lessons from the undercover biker LT who didn't gather any intelligence during Thunder by The Bay. Sorry to say Ledwith you didn't impress anyone. I guess that's because everyone knows what a moron you are.

Your Chief has a five year contract, she isn't going anywhere, so get over it. This community would be pleased to see you devote as much effort into being a professional as you do to fault finding and crying about working for a woman who has surpassed your accomplishments. It's shameful that in a profession that requires so much character, so little of it is demonstrated in this thread.

Well Judge, goes to show just how little you know. You can go back to your milk and cookies now.

I second that....he dosen't have a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing I do know is good character when I see it.

What I don't know... let's see. I don't know how to run a homeless man's head into a wall, I don't know how to incite entire ethnic communities, and I don't understand the concept of embarrassing an entire profession by acting like a child on a law enforcement forum. The new chief seems like a fine lady, and just the cure our department and our community needs. Now take your medicine and get better.

The Sarasota PD has many fine officers. Unfortunately, you are not numbered among them.

And you don't know JACK about the new Chief.......

Page 1 of 119 1231151101 ... LastLast